BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Creating Your Own Rovers Kit.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there, done that.

Do you want to add the beauty of the Ribble valley, the History of Ribchester, or of Blackburn itself, or to display the squalor of your own existence?

I added the last bit to extract a reply.

Why? Because if you can't see the better part of where you live, you'll never see the best of anything.

388296[/snapback]

My family don't live in squalor. I was asked about my "culture" or background.

Just to clarify that Ribble Valley isn't Blackburn, Ribchester isn't Blackburn and Sydney certainly isn't Blackburn.

WTF would you know? What exactly does our man in Sydney contribute? You might have an affection for BRFC, but you're not exactly a supporter are you?

Edited by OnePost

Queue violins..........

I'm certain that John William's plans to get bums on seats doesn't account for any of you lightweights

388191[/snapback]

It is Cue the violins by the way. Why would anyone want to line up a row of violins next to those waiting for a cinema ticket ?.

As for me, I'll pay for a season ticket and go if you pay off my £8,000+ debts incurred by going to university and doing an MA. It'll have to be a cheque as I don't do internet banking.

It is Cue the violins by the way. Why would anyone want to line up a row of violins next to those waiting for a cinema ticket ?.

As for me, I'll pay for a season ticket and go if you pay off my £8,000+ debts incurred by going to university and doing an MA. It'll have to be a cheque as I don't do internet banking.

389728[/snapback]

Ha ha haha haha haha

Ho hoho hoho

You're really funny. All that education was worthwhile after all.

When I did my degree and my MSc I still managed to go and watch the Rovers, (and that's when we were sh!t, excluding the ecstacy of winning the Full Members)

These days I have enough money left over to go to the match or even live in squalor in Pleasington.

Pay off your own debts you sponger and use your student loan to buy a season ticket you lightweight.

Edited by OnePost

wait.. let me get this straight. so what youre sayin is that only those who actually turn up for the games are considered real BRFC fans? and that foreign fans such as myself who DO wanna turn up for the games but unfortunately cannot, are not true fans??

wait.. let me get this straight. so what youre sayin is that only those who actually turn up for the games are considered real BRFC fans? and that foreign fans such as myself who DO wanna turn up for the games but unfortunately cannot, are not true fans??

389738[/snapback]

Just ignore them thumbs-up.gif

It`s always like this on here:-

"i`m a bigger fan than you"

"i went to more games than you"

"my scarf is longer than yours"

etc....

It`s all bull####. blink.gif

Everyone contributes to BRFC & this site in their own individual way, either financially or emotionally. At least you haven`t taken the easy option & supported Man Utd.

keep the faith cool.gif

389738[/snapback]

Correct.

Good argument.

Which supporter's board are you on next week?

389768[/snapback]

cmon man does it really matter how many posts you post up, or how many supporter's board you post, or how many games you have been to, how many jerseys and blackburn undies youve got?? hell, if i could i'd buy some rovers boxers myself but unfortunately there is hardly any rovers merchandise here in singapore.

look, ive just started supporting rovers a couple of years back and i know i might not be as knowledgeable bout rovers' history as you or is ABLE to attend as many games as you but let me ask you one thing... how many rovers game would you be attending if you were living in asia? or better yet. would you even be supporting blackburn living in a country thats dominated by the reds (liverpool & man utd) fan?

do not get me wrong, in no way shape or form am i doubting how great of a fan you are. its great to know that there are people like you who do turn up for as many games as you do. i just feel that you ought to give more credit to the foreign rovers fans.

Onepost. Can you stop with the my dad's bigger than yours type comments. We have Rovers fans from all over the world on here and try to avoid the debates of "your not a proper fan because you don't live in Blackburn" or "your not a proper fan because you didn't go to xx number of away games this season" or various other numpty statements.

Onepost. Can you stop with the my dad's bigger than yours type comments. We have Rovers fans from all over the world on here and try to avoid the debates of "your not a proper fan because you don't live in Blackburn" or "your not a proper fan because you didn't go to xx number of away games this season" or various other numpty statements.

389774[/snapback]

And we all lived happily ever after......................so we'll see you there tomorrow with all the other numpties then?

And attributing statements to me that I haven't actually made isn't very good moderating is it?

Edited by OnePost

And we all lived happily ever after......................so we'll see you there tomorrow with all the other numpties then?

And attributing statements to me that I haven't actually made isn't very good moderating is it?

389777[/snapback]

What a complete twally! Of course overseas supporters are proper supporters. When they come over, they 1) spend a fortune to do so and 2) then spend more in the club shop in one visit that you do in a lifetime.

Everyone's welcome at Rovers (although I'd question whether that SHOULD be extended to bigots like one post).

To all those not currently onepost- ignore him. Maybe he'll go away and stop annoying us all then!!!

Of course overseas supporters are proper supporters.  When they come over, they 1) spend a fortune to do so and 2) then spend more in the club shop in one visit that you do in a lifetime. 

389788[/snapback]

Fair enough if they do make the attempt to come over every now and again . But a few of our most critical and annoying know all "fans" who post on here never seem to make the effort . Europe isn't all that far away to those with a bit of brass.... huh.gif

Ha ha haha haha haha

Ho hoho hoho

You're really funny. All that education was worthwhile after all.

When I did my degree and my MSc I still managed to go and watch the Rovers, (and that's when we were sh!t, excluding the ecstacy of winning the Full Members)

These days I have enough money left over to go to the match or even live in squalor in Pleasington.

Pay off your own debts you sponger and use your student loan to buy a season ticket you lightweight.

389731[/snapback]

Can we just ban him? He offers absolutely nothing to the board, merely on here to abuse people and then throws his toys out of the pram when anyone gives him anything back.

Unlike Vinjay he does not even seem to have a point, instead trying to find the right buttons to provoke people. And while the abuse flows reasonably freely on the Asylum thread and others it is in the heat of argument.

It strikes me that he is either a different board member having a bit of a giggle dressing himself up in order to have a few sly digs.

Or, in what would be a rather sadder development if it is actually true, a middle aged man with a Masters, a family and some wealth who gets his kicks out of throwing his weight around for the sake of it on a message board. Not really an eviable perspective on life is it?

I'm all for free speech and so on, but I don't think there has ever been a clearer case of someone consistently violating the abuse rules on this board.

Anybody disagree?

This is getting stupid now, we are all Rovers fans and thats that, well with the exception of that Newcastle fan that uses this site.lol.

Who cares about how many away games you go to, and who lives in Blackburn, who cares?

I agree with the person who stated saying that overseas fans were real fans, they spend an absolute fortune on coming over to watch games. I remember watching that Airline programme before and they was this guy who lives in Holland, but he makes the treck to Ewood park every other week to watch matches, a top bloke in my opinion.

So just forget this bullsh!t thats going on in here about whos a bigger fan than another and just enjoy the fact that we have a MB to chat on with fellow fans.

asianRover just ignore some of the twallys that say your not a real fan, you are, as long as you support Rovers you are.

As to the actual topic, have you even started making your own kit yet and if you do make one/or have made one now, wil you post an image for us to see or send us a copy of it incase in infringes copyrights by posting it on here.

Totally off topic again,lol, Can we have him banned please, he's offended me now,lol. Onepost this is, i'm student as well at the moment, and i get to as many games as i can, for a start i am at the otherside of the country admitantly only 2/2.5 hours away on the motorway, i cannot drive yet but thats for other reasons as mentioned in another topic on here and i am skint, but i still make time to get to 14+ games a season home/away. You really are a twally man, having a go at somebody and calling them a lightweight cos' they won't spend their student loan on a season ticket. Grow up man.

Edited by ihatethedingles

Fair enough if they do make the attempt to come over every now and again . But a few of our most critical and annoying know all "fans" who post on here never seem to make the effort . Europe isn't all that far away to those with a bit of brass.... huh.gif

389800[/snapback]

Isn't the point of this messageboard to be inclusive for everybody who can treat each other amicably? Even fans from other clubs are allowed to post on it.

If you wanted a 'local Rovers supporters only' board it would be easy to set it up. You could enforce a post code check or meet up in the pub to make sure you were all season ticket holders.

Then you wouldn't have to put up with annoying foreign fans.

This is a m/b run by, and for, the fans of Blackburn rovers.

Anyone who is interested enough to post, is more than welcome as long as they abide by the posting guidelines. That is the only restriction.

Never been any different, has it?

This is getting stupid now, we are all Rovers fans and thats that, well with the exception of that Newcastle fan that uses this site.lol.

389806[/snapback]

Well,don't forget about Sam Dingle who hasn't crawled out of his hole since last years replay as well as that longsider chap but otherwise point taken. smile.gif

This is a m/b run by, and for, the fans of Blackburn rovers.

Anyone who is interested enough to post, is more than welcome as long as they abide by the posting guidelines. That is the only restriction.

Never been any different, has it?

389811[/snapback]

correct, as always den. although some use mb as an excuse to squabble away the dawn, most on here are true rover's fans, regardless of geography. there's no bandwagon to jump on when it comes to BRFC.

i enjoy the debate.

its very easy to be controversial, because nobody is!

389777[/snapback]

No you won't see me tomorrow. I've got the delights of a friends wedding at 2.30 pm. I hope that's a suitable excuse for you sir. wouldn't like you to be offended. By the way, how many times have you played on Ewood Park??? I've donated over £2000 to do so on a number of occasions..... you just keep being a 'proper' fan.... also I didn't see you promoting the club in the game against the Gencler fans a few years ago.........MUPPET!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.