BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Creating Your Own Rovers Kit.

No you won't see me tomorrow. I've got the delights of a friends wedding at 2.30 pm. I hope that's a suitable excuse for you sir. wouldn't like you to be offended. By the way, how many times have you played on Ewood Park??? I've donated over £2000 to do so on a number of occasions..... you just keep being a 'proper' fan.... also I didn't see you promoting the club in the game against the Gencler fans a few years ago.........MUPPET!!

389838[/snapback]

Since we're both season ticket holders, we arranged our wedding not to clash with the fixtures. When Sky TV moved the fixture we chose to rearrange the wedding, because close friends and family are season ticket holders.

I've played on Ewood four times in local schools competitions.

Does any of the Football Aid money actually go to BRFC, aren't they a diabetes charity? (Cue accusations of uncharitable tightness)

I'd question whether having a kick-about jolly with a few opposition fans constitutes "promoting the club".

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just ban him? He offers absolutely nothing to the board, merely on here to abuse people and then throws his toys out of the pram when anyone gives him anything back.

389803[/snapback]

How ironic that this should exactly mirror my own experiences and feelings about this board and the sum of its contribution to BRFC.

Or, in what would be a rather sadder development if it is actually true, a middle aged man with a Masters, a family and some wealth who gets his kicks out of throwing his weight around for the sake of it on a message board. Not really an eviable perspective on life is it?

389803[/snapback]

You sound uncannily like the wife, although I'm sure she would take umbrage at your use of "middle-aged man".

I'm all for free speech and so on, but I don't think there has ever been a clearer case of someone consistently violating the abuse rules on this board.

389803[/snapback]

Wishful thinking.

Anybody disagree?

389803[/snapback]

Me.

How ironic that this should exactly mirror my own experiences and feelings about this board and the sum of its contribution to BRFC.

389862[/snapback]

SO you don't rate or see the point of the board, and quite a few of us don't really see the point or rate the opinion of you.

The logical extension of that is that you will cease posting, as it can only be a waste of time from your perspective.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.