• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be well weird.

390443[/snapback]

Fairplay!

390470[/snapback]

i had a well bad day yesturday and i'm sorry if i upset anybody. i sort of took my anger out on members on the mb and it was stupid.

i'm well pleased everthing is tidy now and the happy days are back in business.

as for boro, easy game imo and 11 home wins should be on the board.

hopefully a better performance than the villa outing, so im going for a 3-0 rovers.

bellamy, pongolle and savage to score and the attendence 24, 369.

At this stage of the season the games just gets more and more important. Boro are involved in both the UEFA and the FA cup, and hopefully they will have "less" focus on the league.

Their next three games:

Wed 15 21:00 A Roma UEFA

Sat 18 15:00 A Blackburn PREM

Thu 23 20:00 A Charlton FACP

We can all hope that they will be involved in an extra time thriller against Roma, and then rest some players against us in order to be 100% fit against Charlton in the Fa-cup.

If you look at our three next games we can't be anything but optimistc:

H Middlesbrough

A Sunderland

H Wigan Athletic

We need get back to our best level again, and hopefully Boro will still be tired after the game in Rome.

Rovers 2

Boro 1

i had a well bad day yesturday and i'm sorry if i upset anybody. i sort of took my anger out on members on the mb and it was stupid.

hopefully a better performance than the villa outing, so im going for a 3-0 rovers.

390513[/snapback]

your apology is accepted

390513[/snapback]

fairplay jansenpresty its well good of u to say im sorry thumbs-up.gif fairplay smile.gif

i was fairly annoyed when you well unfairly had a go at gazism mad.gif who is well alright to be fair

but you well fairly quickly said sorry so fairplay smile.gif

tinykit.gif

Edited by tcj_jones

I would actually say in terms of playing talent Boro and Rovers are operating on a very similar level, perhaps, if anything, Boro enjoying the slightly better players (though none of the quality of Bellamy).

It goes to show what a good job Hughes is doing!

If there is one player I covet in the premiership who could concievably have come to Blackburn, it is Yakubu. A sensational player who would be the ideal foil to Bellamy but I doubt that will ever happen.

Anyhow we should win this because McClaren is a poor manager and his team will be tired. However if we play like we did gainsti Villa I would back us to lose as the Yak, Viduka and Jimmy Floyd will not miss opportunities like that.

My team:

Pongo    Bellamy

Pedersen      Savage      Tugay    Reid

Gray      Nelsen        Todd      Niell

Freidel

Subs: Enckleman, Zurab, Peter, Bentley, Dickov

I'm somewhat nervous about this one. Rovers are well ahead of them in the league, they've got to play a draining game in midweek, and we've shown some very optimistic signs over the past few weeks - including grinding out a win against Villa - that would've been 0-0 a couple of years ago, we're becoming more clinical. So it all points to an easy rovers victory, and we never do anything the easy way.

Team selection is tough. What do you do about the right midfield problem? Also with the boro defence and keeper not liking Kuqi and Dickov's style of play it's really tempting to put at least one of them in the starting line up.

What's happened to Zurab? Is he injured? Not seen him near the team for a couple of weeks. Or have I completely missed him going back to Glasgow?

My team would be:

Friedel, Neill, Todd, Nelsen, Gray, Bentley, Reid, Savage, Pedersen, Pongolle, Bellamy.

subs: Mokoena Kuqi Dickov Tugay Enks

The theory beind this is Boro have a lot of attacking potential and we need to keep it tight which Reid and Savage in the middle will do. Later when they tire before us, almost a certainty with our fitness levels and their midweek game, bring on Tugs to look for the space that will develop.

I'd be very tempted to give Kuqi or Dickov a good 20 minutes or more too, as Boro really don't like playing against them and will really unsettle the defence. Ideally Dickov on first as his passing's better and will link up with Bellamy better. When we're 2-0 upwith 10/15 minutes to go, bring on Kuqi to make sure Bellamy's hamstrings don't go.

Despite nervousness I'm going for a 2-0 win Reid and Bellamy scoring.

fairplay jansenpresty its well good of u to say im sorry  thumbs-up.gif  fairplay  smile.gif

i was fairly annoyed when you well unfairly had a go at gazism mad.gif  who is well alright to be fair

but you well fairly quickly said sorry so fairplay  smile.gif 

tinykit.gif

390752[/snapback]

Parlez vous Francais?

Sprechen Zie Deutch?

Parliano Italiano?

Do you speak English?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.