BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 3 Middlesbrough 2

I know alot of you seem to be worried by this fixture, but fear not it will be a comfortable 3-1 victory. Boro will be weary from their magnificent win in Rome on Wed and with a Fa cup 1/4 final to come on tues a trip to East Lancs will be the last thing on their mind. With b'ham beating Spurs i reckon we will go level on points with them and its game on for the champs league! tinykit.gif

Rovers 3-1 Boro

Bellamy Downing

mgp

Nelson

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the trouble kuqi caused Southgate and Riggott earlier this season, I wonder if Hughes will be tempted into starting with the Finn.

I guess it's unlikely with the Flo-Bellers partnership looking promising.

2-1 Rovers.

Unpredictable Boro lose, here's hoping.

Given the trouble kuqi caused Southgate and Riggott earlier this season, I wonder if Hughes will be tempted into starting with the Finn.

391480[/snapback]

He may start with Pogno and Bells. However if the first half doesnt yield a goal, i think he should bring Kuqi on asap.

Here is this weeks olden days photo of the opposition gaffer

user posted image

As you can see, from his current photo he's not changed much.

user posted image

The alzheimers is becoming a problem for Steve now, he's starting to beleive he will be the next England manager.

sad.gif

This Boro web site makes a convincing case for a Boro win this afternoon.

Another Boro site- Fly me to the Moon has this to say:

"Fmttm Prediction: Boro to hold Blackburn to a draw. Maybe even a repeat of the 2-2 draw we managed a couple of Boxing Day's ago. There will be a big and very young crowd cheering us on today, Rovers running those £5 under 16 tickets again. Such a good idea. All clubs need to do everything they can to get schoolkids back to live football."

I will be very surprised and extremely disappointed to see a sub-20,000 gate today.

Edited by philipl

We have an awful record against Boro in the Premier League at Ewood, with only a couple of 1-0 wins to show for it.

This will probably be a tough game, and I'll take Rovers to get another 1-0 win with Bellamy scoring a late goal as Boro tire after their midweek exploits.

Although the match seemingly wasn't enough of a major attraction to tempt you into making a trip over from Malta. 

Or indeed any other this season ........... or last .............. or the one before that.

Please stop me when we're getting warm.

That's entirely your prerogative but you're like a broken record with your constant berating of the population of Blackburn.

391543[/snapback]

Have you said anything positive recently Rev, or are you 'on't blob'

Christ.

Just sick to death of people who don't go criticising other people for not going.

I personally don't judge people who won't cross Nuttall St. to watch us but people in glass houses etc............

391551[/snapback]

Let me guess.

Your mate's Gordon

(and you're trying to be as provoactive as him),you're on the fans forum, you have several bad hair days and you like the sound of your own voice smile.gif

Edited by SouthAussieRover

Have you said anything positive recently Rev, or are you 'on't blob'

Christ.

391545[/snapback]

Says he always criticising Blackburn and who ran away to the glorious environs of Merseyside.

Just sick to death of people who don't go criticising other people for not going.

I personally don't judge people who won't cross Nuttall St. to watch us but people in glass houses etc............

391551[/snapback]

laugh.giftongue.gif

I've just looked at my list of games I've been to. Between leaving Blackburn and getting a base in Malta.

I averaged 21 English games a season

I averaged travelling 150 miles a game

...and did that for 28 seasons

Which works out as travelling 88,000 miles watching domestic football.

Just sick to death of people who live close to Ewood criticising other people for.... (I presume that you are going for a drink before the game- easy relaxed preamble to the game and you are still able to post 99 minutes before kick off)

Edited by philipl

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Khizanishvili, Nelsen ©, Gray, Emerton, Reid, Savage, Pedersen, Bellamy, Sinama-Pongolle. Subs: Enckelman, Kuqi, Dickov, Mokoena, Bentley.

MIDDLESBROUGH: Schwarzer, Queudrue, Ehiogu, Riggott ©, Boateng, Rochemback, Parlour, Davies, Morrison, Viduka, Johnson. Subs: Jones, Pogatetz, Doriva, Yakubu, Taylor.

Bentlet dropped.... interesting.

I like the Nelsen Zura partnership.

391566[/snapback]

I LOVE that partership - Clean sheet for us today especially with Yak on the bench and Jimmy nowhere to be seen.

COME ON ROVERS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.