• Yes - To an evening kick off.
    • No - one change was enough.
    • No
    • Grooby Out.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 50 Norwegians have already paid for non-refundable return flights to see the game.... this potential fixture change is extremely disturbing to put it mildly.

391125[/snapback]

I know, I'm coming over as well (not with Brscn though) with 3 friends. Being "Chairman of the Blackburn Rovers Supporters Club Norway" and all, have you tried contacting Rovers and ask about this?

If they move the game to friday then there wont be any problems, but it would be very bad if they decide to move it to sunday or later. sad.gif

Edited by krislu

Moved to Sunday?

391130[/snapback]

Oh Great. So any Rovers season ticket holder who may have made arrangements for the rest of the weekend will now lose out.

I can see perfectly good reasons as to why the game should never have been played on that date at all, but given all the messing around with the fixtures is it any wonder attendances are down.

Simple Kris. Contact the club once the decision has been made, and get them to sort out some form of compensation. Whether or not Liverpool eventually pay it or we get Pongo for nothing instead, is Rovers problem.

The game WILL move, of that i'm sure. Hopefully Rovers will announce their intentions quickly, but with Police, SKY and the FA to contend with, I amagine it wont be that simple.

Wrong decision, just plain bloody wrong. Easter Sunday is a big day in our household, not for any particularly religious reasons on my part, and now thanks to LFC and it's whinging support the day is buggered. We have accomodated LFC and their wishes, the problem is theirs and there is no reason to move again. It looks as though the decision has been made, at Rovers expense, any sympathy I had with Liverpool's support has disappeared.

I'd just like to ask the Liverpool support what respect are your actions showing for millions who see Easter Sunday as the climatic day of the religious calendar? The answer is simply none.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.