BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Sell Out Celtic Away

Ste B

Rovers have now sold all their allocation for the Celtic Away game.

Many fans are sure to be annoyed, as there is little prospect of any extra tickets being allocated to Rovers.   Fans may take little consolation from the game being live on BBC1.

:p it doesnt really matter about the whingeing and whining about failure to obtain a ticket for the away leg, what really matters now is that the lucky 3000 back the blues to the hilt. I am fortunate enough to have been to parkhead several times and know that the tims will sing for 90 minutes, we have to back our team as i am sure we can beat them, they are certainly nothing special.

The tickets i got were over the phone whilst my son and mate where in the queue, i was lucky they wernt, but thats life.

Lets get behind the club not slate it after all 16000 blues after 3000 tickets - rocket science says that somebody had to miss out !!

Blackburn ender

may be if more fans came to home games and not just the really big games then we would have got more tickets.

i hate watching fans leaving early from a game, i mean i pay good money to watch the rovers and i want to stay there as long as i can! :rover:

Let me inform all you rovers fans just how stupid our backroom staff are!!

I was fortuate and managed to get one of the 2, 865 tickets by phone while thousadns qued for hours outside the blackburn end!!

But let me just inform you that I know people who manage to get hold of inside information on a regular basis for me and they have told me that Rovers were actually offered 7000 tickets!! Only problem was that rovers had to pay up front for the tickets so any that wasnt sold would be a loss to the club!!

Blackburn officials thought it sufficent to meet demands as our usual premiership turnout away from home is no more than 3000! Also its on BBC so thats another reason why it should be sufficent to meet demand!!

How wrong can they be!

I will be there by 1.00 on the day and il certainetly have my Blue n white shirt on and a Big white england flag!! Jocks- think we are scared of your support??? Dont think so!

:rover:

now is the perfect time to show the club what the fans actually mean to the club. I have a mate in glasgow who tells me there are 40 coaches from ireland and 140 coaches from official clubs coming to ewood for the return leg. There is going to be chaos around ewood on the night. Lets get all the home tickets for rovers fans and cheer the blues on to what may be the finest night since we did the geordie boys 1-0. we need to have 100 per cent blues fans in the home area as the celts will be singing and dancing for the 90 mins. if we sell out quickly then the club have no option but to review policy on selling tickets, whats more a full home attendance may just go to prove to Mr Williams that we demand more away tickets.

ps just why did he crumble and not just give celtic 3000 tickets as well. We WILL sell our home allocation, and yet agian home fans will have to miss out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.