Renewed your ST in April?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Renewed your ST in April?

• No
    • Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

I may be wrong as I was watching the match, but I am sure I saw an advert on the big screen advertising 2006/2007 season tickets at this seasons price if bought before the end of April. Did anyone else see this? If i saw right why havent existing season ticket holders been mailed and i see nothing in the programme. Was i hallucinating?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong as I was watching the match, but I am sure I saw an advert on the big screen advertising 2006/2007 season tickets at this seasons price if bought before the end of April.  Did anyone else see this?  If i saw right why havent existing season ticket holders been mailed and i see nothing in the programme.  Was i hallucinating?

391641[/snapback]

There is a big page advert for it in the programme. I expect that existing s/t holders will be written to shortly or sent the season ticket packs.

If i saw right why havent existing season ticket holders been mailed and i see nothing in the programme.  Was i hallucinating?

391641[/snapback]

No hallucinations.

Although I am concerned about your eyesight smd, there is a full page advert in the programme.

You havent been mailed yet as they only announced it this week.

I just hope they have got rid of that STUPID £5 charge for paying with a credit card, I do not intend to pay £15 more than I have to for my three.

Yeah-I saw the advert and pointed it out to a friend.

I recently got something from the Rovers which talked about "saving money when you buy tickets". It also mentioned about season tickets, so if you go onto eticketing at the Rovers, you might be in luck.

Stuwilky, renew online, no charge.

To those who haven't seen it in the programme, look out for the full page with the lad asleep on the seats.

Yes prices frozen for renews or new sign ups until end of April* Story on the website on Monday.

* Obviously if you were prevously a junior and now a young adult the price will go up, but only to last (this) season's prices.

If anyone has any questions, please ask them here and I'll answer them.

No, you can't do new S/Ts online for precisely that reason.

Incidentally the Direct Debit scheme is better value this coming season as it is spread over 11 months rather than 10 (so I'm told, I've not seen the actual figures yet)

Edited by Lee

No, you can't do new S/Ts online for precisely that reason.

Incidentally the Direct Debit scheme is better value this coming season as it is spread over 11 months rather than 10 (so I'm told, I've not seen the actual figures yet)

391721[/snapback]

So I still face the exorbitant charge then? mad.gif

To those who haven't seen it in the programme, look out for the full page with the lad asleep on the seats.

Yes prices frozen for renews or new sign ups until end of April* Story on the website on Monday.

* Obviously if you were prevously a junior and now a young adult the price will go up, but only to last (this) season's prices.

391718[/snapback]

Do you have any idea of the percentage of increase in price for next year?

OK mates, a slightly off topic question, but I need help.

My wife and I are going to make our England pilgrimage in August, and I MUST make it to Ewood.

So, what are your best guesses about the date of the home opener? I realize that 'guess' is the operating word here, but any insight would be much appreciated.

cheers, all, and a great win today.

In case you're wondering, those are my two teams below...Rovers and D.C. United (Ryan's old club)

Edited by seahawkdad

My wife and I are going to make our England pilgrimage in August, and I MUST make it to Ewood.

391740[/snapback]

Here you go Mr Seakhawk. Rovers to play NZ at Ewood on 12th August with the season proper starting a week later. We might be at home, we might be away. There's no way of knowing until the fixtures are announced. I'd say there's roughly a 50% chance we'll be at home.

Good news about the S.T.'s - that credit card is gonna get some stick.

So, what are your best guesses about the date of the home opener?

391740[/snapback]

The fixtures will be published in late June and it's anybody's guess when the first home game will be. The season starts on 19th August and, assumming past patterns hold true, we will play four games in the first two weeks, 2 home and 2 away. Three out of the last four seasons we have been at home the first Saturday but it's purely the luck of the draw.

The only thing you can be sure of is that Rovers will be home on either the 19th or 26th August.

Except they might get moved for Sky to Sunday or Monday.

Don't think about 2 September- there won't be a game bacause its an International week-end when England play Andora.

Of course you might hit lucky and catch the third round qualifier against AC Milan in the Champions League...

391718[/snapback]

what about existing season ticket holders cards. i read in the program that you have to keep them does it update automaticly then, not sure how this is going to work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.