Renewed your ST in April?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Renewed your ST in April?

• No
    • Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry to put a downer on Dens' good news, but as I haven't renewed (I'm moving to London in October) I recieved a letter from Mr John Williams himself :rolleyes: today explaining why I should (Even admitting that without the Bellamy clause he wouldn't have signed) renew. In this letter he also wrote ''Season ticket sales are almost at the same figure as last season,'' or something to this extent.

My guess would be we might equal last season at best with one or two more exciting signings, or a great start to the season.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W arrived on friday, with the membership pack on Saturday.

We have four STs at this address and they arrived 1, 2, 1 so I don't think alphabet comes into it.

Two bits of "news". B)

First, I've just been down for my NZ tickets. I haven't recieved a new card, just an empty wallet like some of you. Girl said not everyone would recieve a new card, some would be reactivated. When I said it would be a tense time at the turnstile wondering if the swipe card would work, she assured me that it would. :wacko:

Secondly, I asked a VERY pretty ticket office girl, as you do, how many season tickets we have sold. "Quite a lot", she said.

I said " less than last season"? She said "no - more than last season - definately. The people buying ST at Christmas seem to have renewed".

So there you have it. Girl at ticket office says we've sold more than last season.

Don't know whether to believe her. Might go back and ask again. :rolleyes:

In view of the doubts thrown on your informtion, you might need to ga back more than once.

• 2 weeks later...

What a bunch of miserable sods we are. The club announces an increase in season ticket sales and it passes with virtually no comment on the MB.

If it was bad news I'm sure the usual suspects would be banging on about the demise of the club.....

For those that missed it, the news is availble for those who sign up on the official site at http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...~886588,00.html

"ROVERS have announced season ticket sales have now moved ahead of last year." and "Hospitality sales are also ahead of last year". Other than that it's light on detail (other than what they've done to boost sales).

After realising during the Everton game that the seat next to me is no longer occupied by a season ticket holder, I have decided to buy my 6 year old son his first season ticket.

My question is, is it worth me asking for a discount as the Everton game has been missed, and where do I stand (or sit :P ) if I buy the ticket today and the seat I want for the Chelsea game is sold?

Ultimately we are talking about saving a couple of quid, but I wonder if anyone has any experience of buying a season ticket, once the season has started?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.