Renewed your ST in April?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Renewed your ST in April?

• No
    • Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

what about existing season ticket holders cards. i read in the program that you have to keep them does it update automaticly then, not sure how this is going to work.

391874[/snapback]

Presumaby each st has an id number and if you have paid then your ID number will remain active, if not it will become inactive therefore you cant get it.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion the key to attracting a consistantly high number of people to games is the number of season tickets sold. I think Rovers should really make a push to try and get the number of STH back up to the 15-17k mark. I am a non season ticket holder who regularly attends games, yet i receive nothing from the club trying to make me buy a season ticket.

I think the club should send out to everyone on the data base a letter explaining details of season tickets. This may be an expensive thing to do in the short term - but even if only a few hundred people buy ST's as a result- the benefit of cash and more people watching the team week in week out will out weigh that. Basically, as mentioned before, I think the club needs to market itself a lot better.

With three tickets to pay for, that would be like another mortgage.

I'll just have to wait and see how much they go up. Usually I Need until July to set aside the cash.

391738[/snapback]

Some people are never happy- no matter WHAT the club tries to do!!! Not only freezing the season ticket price but allowing that frozen price to be paid over 11 months!

Count me and my mate in!

Some people are never happy- no matter WHAT the club tries to do!!! Not only freezing the season ticket price but allowing that frozen price to be paid over 11 months!

Count me and my mate in!

391910[/snapback]

You don't know my cicumstances, just because you don't have a problem finding a couple of hundred quid doesn't give you the right to rubbish my frustrations.

Next season would be my 44th season going down Ewood, now I find that I'm almost being priced out of the true love of my life.

You think I'm not entitled to a moan, F$$K YOU

Have to say without having seen the full details, the offer proposed sounds like excellent value.

Let's hope we do a similarly excellent job of promoting it and bringing it to people's attention.

Jan, not everyone is on a six figure salary like you've mentioned in the past you're on.

You don't know my cicumstances, just because you don't have a problem finding a couple of hundred quid doesn't give you the right to rubbish my frustrations.

Next season would be my 44th season going down Ewood, now I find that I'm almost being priced out of the true love of my life.

391913[/snapback]

Sorry AggyBlue but neither can you blame the club for your personal circumstances.

Its a really great offer.

391913[/snapback]

The point is you're NOT being asked to find "a couple of hundred quid". It of course depends on where you sit and the type of season ticket you have (junior, etc) but the most you'd have to pay in April if you paid over 11 months is about £130. That's for 3 adult season tickets in the JW upper!

And unless you've had a pay cut, how can you be being priced out when the club is holding prices steady?

Stuwilky, renew online, no charge.

To those who haven't seen it in the programme, look out for the full page with the lad asleep on the seats.

Yes prices frozen for renews or new sign ups until end of April* Story on the website on Monday.

If anyone has any questions, please ask them here and I'll answer them.

391718[/snapback]

I recently received a promotion for e-ticketing (good marketing btw). Unfortunately I have spent a fustrating time trying to register on it, using both log-in details supplied and registering with my own e-mail address. All with no success

As a season ticket holder I'm keen to renew on line so its all very tedious. Btw having not been to the last 2 home games ( live in Scotland, work shifts) I haven't seen the promo for season ticket prices. Will we be contacted individually on this ?

Edited by Azuri

Details sort of announced on the official site in that they havent announced the pricing from May onwards yet, but this also applies to new season ticket holders and not just renewals.

Anybody who chooses to wait a few months to see what happens shouldnt complain if they get caught by a price hike, but my guess is that the final pricing may well depend on the success of the early bird scheme.

My current ST is paid for Direct Debit.

However if i get it @ £410 then im probably going to be paying at least £17 a month extra, if not more. I can only just afford my current payment with the stuff iv got going out each month

My current ST is paid for Direct Debit.

However if i get it @ £410 then im probably going to be paying at least £17 a month extra, if not more. I can only just afford my current payment with the stuff iv got going out each month

392061[/snapback]

Again, it's not the club's fault. You've presumably left school and/or college now therefore have to pay the same ticket as anyone else who works. (if not, don't the club allow young adults if you're a full-time student? I'm sure they would)

Or you could just go and sit in the £250 part of the ground. And extra £25, but the chance to spread it over 11 instead of 10 months and it would be just about the same per month.

Edited by Jan

Im considering the CIS stand as like you said its a similar price.

Only problem is that stand's atmosphere is pathetic.

Also i know quite a few people who are also in the same position and most of them wont renew because of the huge price increase from young adult to full adult. I did also bring this up when the newly formed supporters club thing was having the meeting with the club about falling attendances.

Also i know quite a few people who are also in the same position and most of them wont renew because of the huge price increase from young adult to full adult. I did also bring this up when the newly formed supporters club thing was having the meeting with the club about falling attendances.

392070[/snapback]

So when EXACTLY do you want to stop being a child? 30, 40?

Not being funny, but you're really whingeing because you're getting older and expected to contribute the same as the rest of us. What do you expect BRISA to do? Turn back time?

Edited by Jan

Sorry Hughesy, I find your argument to be utter @#/?.

It was yourself who was stating that you had a decent job on here and owned 2 houses you were looking to sell on ? CLICK HERE

Fact is you just want the rest of us to subsidise you, and there are far far more deserving cases than yourself.

FANtastic offer. Put me down for four. This is outstanding from the Rovers and the sort of offer supporters have been requesting. Now we just need a really good April on the pitch, beat Wigan, Liverpool and Chelsea and lets see what that does for sales.

I don't really understand the constant debate about "young adult" prices.

The discounted rate should be available to anyone under the age of 18 or anyone who can prove they're still in full time education. Is that the case?

After that you're not really in any different position to anyone else.

I've never noticed "young adult" prices at Heaven and Hell or any of the other Pubs and Clubs round the area!

The discounted rate should be available to anyone under the age of 18 or anyone who can prove they're still in full time education. Is that the case?

392093[/snapback]

Rev it's 16-21 on 31/08/05 for this season, but otherwise yes you're right. The full time education bit doesn't come into it as far as I'm aware.

Rev it's 16-21 on 31/08/05 for this season, but otherwise yes you're right. The full time education bit doesn't come into it as far as I'm aware.

392094[/snapback]

21? That's more than reasonable. The only people ruled out of that equation then are "mature students."

Can you also get young adult tickets on a match by match basis as opposed to in the form of a season ticket?

Can you also get young adult tickets on a match by match basis as opposed to in the form of a season ticket?

392096[/snapback]

No but BRISA have put this to the club. IF it was to be introduced it would be linked to the Membership scheme as the club would have no other way of ensuring the purchaser qualified by age.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.