Renewed your ST in April?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Renewed your ST in April?

• No
    • Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

Lee have you got any idea on the likely increase if we dont renew until after April?

Also will the club be sending out a promotion to all those who have history on the database? Similar to what preston did last season?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee have you got any idea on the likely increase if we dont renew until after April?

Also will the club be sending out a promotion to all those who have history on the database? Similar to what preston did last season?

394557[/snapback]

I most certainly have an idea, but it is not my place or role to make announcements of that nature!

We always mail out to people on the database.

So how many people are on that database? And how long does the database go back?

Does the club mail to the whole of that database?

394675[/snapback]

Twelvety.

Only those whose name rhymes with xylophone.

You want a shirt signed by me?

394854[/snapback]

That would be very kind of you smile.gif

On a serious note,being as we have you pinned down to a Q and A session:

Something Jan mentioned thread about Celtic games being available on subscription to overseas fans.

What would the likelihood of such arrangement for our club?

It might be something that is available after the next round of TV/Mobile/Internet negotiations. It currently isn't allowed.

In the meantime you of course have Rovers World for live comentary.

I received a letter from Rovers last week. I have a season ticket in the Darwen End, and one of the points in the letter was that there will be no season tickets sold for the Darwen End next season, with the plan to have unreserved seating available for home fans. All they need now is a cash turnstile...and hey presto!

Got our packs yesterday. Good presentation, clear easy to follow info and instructions. Will be renewing on 22nd April - delays the payment on the CC until early June which is only a few weeks earlier than usual.

Does anyone know if we will get an opportunity to move seats at some point in the summer? Can't see it being a problem.

Got our packs yesterday. Good presentation, clear easy to follow info and instructions. Will be renewing on 22nd April - delays the payment on the CC until early June which is only a few weeks earlier than usual.

Does anyone know if we will get an opportunity to move seats at some point in the summer? Can't see it being a problem.

396570[/snapback]

Same with me on the credit card front. Then I might get a Rovers card with a 9 months interest free transfer too (its one of the few I havnt got already ph34r.gif )

Seats can be moved, apparently only after the renewal deadline, but I suspect it will be the same as last season. Which is that anyone can move anytime into an empty seat. Only after the renewal deadline (the one in the summer - not April) has come and gone can you move into a seat held by a ST holder for 05/06.

rover.gif I'm sure someone more pc correct than me,could post the page in pompeys programme with the season ticket prices.

the fratton end -our blackburn end =£570

even more staggering £485 if they go down tinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.