Renewed your ST in April?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Renewed your ST in April?

• No
    • Will do before end of the month
    • Yes - indicate number if more than one
    • 10+

This poll is closed to new votes

I haven't received a renewal pack despite having a season ticket for decades and just assumed that it was lost in the post, however, today I have spoken to four season ticket holders who have also not received the packs. AnywayI renewed mine today by ringing up because the internet booking site would not accept my customer number for some reason.

I don't want to sound like a moaner but these errors are very amateurish.

402464[/snapback]

I think you're only allowed on this site if you moan.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't received a renewal pack despite having a season ticket for decades and just assumed that it was lost in the post, however, today I have spoken to four season ticket holders who have also not received the packs. AnywayI renewed mine today by ringing up because the internet booking site would not accept my customer number for some reason.

402464[/snapback]

I might be wrong here, but I don't think there was a 'renewal pack'. There was a flyer sent round and I think that was it - telling you about the offer and how to renew by either doing it online, telephone or at the ticket office.

402464[/snapback]

there arent any errors, they have simply cut down on the sheer number of pointless forms and paperwork we had to fill in, not to mention the wasted postage and environmental impact of thousands of photocopies...

Far better without all the sodding paperwork

402464[/snapback]

There were no packs but you should have had a flyer, there were ads on the big screen at the match, in the programme. I have had a recorded message from Mark Hughes to my home phone and an email reminding me of the deadline. I think they've done pretty well with the marketing...

There were no packs but you should have had a flyer, there were ads on the big screen at the match, in the programme. I have had a recorded message from Mark Hughes to my home phone and an email reminding me of the deadline. I think they've done pretty well with the marketing...

402501[/snapback]

It must have taken Sparky ages to ring up so many people - personally I think that the current dip in form is purely down to this. He needs to delegate more - surely Bowen could've done the ringing round and let Hughes concentrate on beating Birmingham.

And his phone bill must be shocking.

ph34r.gif

It must have taken Sparky ages to ring up so many people - personally I think that the current dip in form is purely down to this.  He needs to delegate more - surely Bowen could've done the ringing round and let Hughes concentrate on beating Birmingham.

And his phone bill must be shocking.

ph34r.gif

402518[/snapback]

Good job our manager isn't Toshack, he doesn't even have a mobile!

Me too, any news on away season tickets..lee?

402520[/snapback]

I'll enquire and let you know, but don't expect an immediate response as I'm sure the ticket office are busy with renewals and then the post April Season Ticket promotion plans.

the ticket office are busy with renewals and then the post April Season Ticket promotion plans.

402562[/snapback]

Post April Season Ticket promotion plans: 10% reduction on last years prices biggrin.gif

Edited by OscarRaven

Does anyone have a clue about how much it'll go up in May?

I want to get a ticket but need to sort it out with friends/finances

Plus if I get a seat now (with the offer) can I relocate if needed post April?

Thanks

To help clarify for Darwen End season ticket holders. I rang the TO, and they said that we dont need to renew before May to get the same deal as this year. Due to the re-location process, we can take upto the next deadline for renewals at BBE prices of this season.

Slightly confusing, but I think I got it right.

Does anyone have a clue about how much it'll go up in May?

I want to get a ticket but need to sort it out with friends/finances

Plus if I get a seat now (with the offer) can I relocate if needed post April?

Thanks

402650[/snapback]

Just give ticket office a call, and ask them...I don't you have to pay all at once?

Lee,

It was mentioned some week's ago on here about current season ticket holder's having to retain this season's ticket swipe card's for next season as the club would not be issuing new one's....can you clarify this situation please?

To the best of my knowledge there has still been NO official statement from the club regarding this !

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Lee,

It was mentioned some week's ago on here about current season ticket holder's having to retain this season's ticket swipe card's for next season as the club would not be issuing new one's....can you clarify this situation please?

To the best of my knowledge there has still been NO official statement from the club regarding this rumour!

402670[/snapback]

not a rumour. was advised when i rang up to renew to "keep the old cards, they'll just be re-activated."

good idea, i reckon, will save rovers a few bob aswell!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.