BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 Wigan 1

I really couldn't care less whether the Wigan fans fill the Darwen end or come in a taxi as long as we get the 3 points!

395142[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly...

Plus does anyone else think that Lawro is just predicting rovers bad results for a laugh now? It seems too many times where he makes baffling predictions about us (and Bolton). Its amazing. Supprised he hasnt jumped on the Rovers bandwagon again.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read reports lastnight that rovers old boy david thompson has recovered from his knee injury and is pushing for a place in the wigan first 11.

i don't know if these will play but there a few other ex rovers on wigans books:

filan

henchoz

I was just thinking how wonderful it'll be to see Stephane huffing and puffing as Bells waltzs circles around him. I hope our home support will trigger a nice, wide-open Rovers victory.

3-2 Rovers will do for me.

tinykit.gif

That's not fair, I can't get up to Blackburn that early, any idea why it's been moved from 8 o clock, and why the town centre now?

395340[/snapback]

smile.gif

No I meant apparently fair few pie eaters are out to make a name for themselves

Quote Manc Blue ...That's not fair, I can't get up to Blackburn that early, any idea why it's been moved from 8 o clock, and why the town centre now?.......

------------------------------------------

Apparently the police have been camped down there for the Condi Rice visit and can't be ar$ed to move back down to Ewood yet again . The fixture will now take place in the Cathederal grounds . All members of the community welcome ..... unsure.gif

Edited by blue phil

Quote Manc Blue ...That's not fair, I can't get up to Blackburn that early, any idea why it's been moved from 8 o clock, and why the town centre now?.......

------------------------------------------

Apparently the police have been camped down there for the Condi Rice visit and can't be ar$ed to move back down to Ewood yet again . The fixture will now take place in the Cathederal grounds . All members of the community welcome ..... unsure.gif

395422[/snapback]

I had a works do at Cathedral last week!

Other than Newcastle scoring ten the results couldn't have been better today. The onus is now very firmly on the team to beat Wigan and put us seven points clear of Bolton, which surely must be the first realistic target - securing sixth spot. Then if we manage to kick on to 4th or 5th so much the better. Winning on Monday should make sixth spot a straight battle between us and Notlob.

This weekend's result's have firmly put the ball into our court now,Monday's game now takes on MASSIVE proportions.

Regardless of whether the game is on sky or not lets hope the Blackburn public are up for this and come out in force......these really are exciting times for the club again!

CALLING ALL ROVERS FANS - HUGHES

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Given our current situation in the league this is probably our biggest game of the season so far (I expect I'll be saying that a lot though between now and the end) and I am very confident of our chances. The way we have played recently, I believe we are unstoppable and I can't wait to play Liverpool soon. I really think we will show Wigan that our previous meeting was no freak occurrence!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.