BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 1 Wigan 1

I think this is our biggest remaining game.

395794[/snapback]

Hmm... I can see where you are coming from but wigan are not in the best of form and even when they were we beat them 3-0.

In terms of crunch games we have to keep the run going til the end of the season so every game is vital. Chelski and also Charlton away could be the big games 4 points out of those 2 will see us up to 4th or 5th. Liverpool will probably be the most difficult. rover.gif

Come on the Rovers tinykit.gif

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a monster game - at least until we play Portsmouth biggrin.gif

Realistically - if we win this game it takes Wigan out of the UEFA equation (unless ours and Bolton's form slumps dramatically it will be too much for them to make up).

However - this is a far more difficult match than people are assuming. We have left ourselves open at the back against (so called) lesser teams at home. We have to treat Wigan with the respect that there forward line deserves - and be patient. I expect to see Robbie and Pongo back in the starting line up - with Reid being moved to the right. On paper we have a far better team - but Camara and Roberts could punish us on the break. As always the first goal will be so important.

I will be on the big screen tonight, being interviewed about my up and coming Kilimanjaro trek and obviously the shirt asppeal for the childrens home in Tanzania.

Make sure you watch it!! laugh.gif

And i did brush my hair just that i ran my hands through it just b4 we started filming. biggrin.gif

Warren

rover.gif unfortunatley another rescheduled game,clashes with my shift rota,and 2 weeks ago i would have missed this game,but we are flying-pd used and i'm ready to rumble.

rovers 0 v 0 wigan

attendance 19234 mad.giftinykit.gif

This is a monster of a game.

We have to win really if we have any ambitions to snatch fourth place.

We are now going into the business end of the season with something positive to play for after a couple of years of struggle, if that doesn't motivate the stragglers to come along nothing will.

For the players sake I hope a couple of thousand extra turn up tonight.

The prospect of Europe excites me and tonights game will be a real cracker. Wigan, as somebody mentioned, play the game in the right way. They have good English players dotted about, they have an English manager who tells it as it is and play attacking football. It all points towards one hum-dinger of a game.

I am going to try and enjoy it, but something tells me we are heading for a nervy evening.

Can't call this one - it could go either way. I will make one prediction. Both sides wil have had the lead at one stage or another.

I feel really confident in our boys at the moment and i think they will see what a big game this is and go on to win it.

Im expecting a good, quick game tonight. Rovers to come out on top though.

3-1, bellamy to score 1st - 33/1 with ladbrookes

there were the same number of home fans against Boro this season as there were against them last season. The difference being the number of away fans.

395993[/snapback]

So how did the Club keep a count on the numerous fans who slipped past the turnstiles that weren't working? Did the stewards count them all in their heads? smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.