BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth 2-2 Rovers

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gray has been a liability. On too many occasions he has positioned himself too deep and the offside trap has failed. This isn't the first game he's played this poorly. Luckily we've had Brad to bail us out.

What's more worrying is our midfield. Reid and Bentley have been non-existant, Bentley's crossing is horrendous (Bring on Bert I say). Pedersen hasn't been much better. The only midfielder who can say they've played so far is Savage, but then, he couldn't hold off Lua Lua for the goal... tough man by left teste.

And bloody hell, how crap is Dickov...

Gray is bloody AWFUL!!  Get rid in the summer

397455[/snapback]

Everyone apart from Bellamy is bloody awful at the moment. We are letting them dominate the midfield for some reason so we have no platform to attack from and nothing to protect the back four. Hardly even seen Pedersen and Bentley and as for Dickov...Bellamy might as well be playing upfront on his own.

Did someone not tell them that we are fighting for a possible champions league spot here? Because it sure doesn't look like we are.

what makes mick gray "aweful"??

so far we have had one shot at goal and scored, other than that we haven't even looked like threatening the portsmouth goal. i aint sure if this is a problem but playing on a pitch taht looks so much smaller than ewood park is proving difficult. morten has not even been in the game and because our full backs are used to pushing up on a big pith like ewood (compared to fratton park), we are getting caught with balls in behind and over the back of the fullbacks.

come on lads!!!!

If you're in the UK (but not in Portsmouth or at a pub with an illegal feed) and can't see this, be thankful. It's the worst 45 minutes of football we've played in a long time. Bellars' goal was spectacular, but it was all him, and outside of the admiral and Brad everyone else seems lost. Sav is playing on eggshells to avoid the yellow (he should of sat today) and Dickov is nowhere to be seen. Tugay should've started today and where the hell is Flo. We really should be down 3-1 at least. It absolutely breaks my heart when I think of the way things have fallen, but unless something unforeseen happens in the second half; our quest for Champions League football is over.

mad.gif

Edited by doctorryan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.