BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0-1 Liverpool

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats different about this game than the previous two is that we're not expected to get a result on Sunday.....which is precisely why i think we'll wipe the floor with them!

3-0 and back in the hunt for 4th place

i dont care who scores

2-2 draw. rovers to take an early lead, liverpool to hit back on 20 minutes, take the lead just after the break but rovers will get an equaliser on 80 mins and miss at least one great chance to snatch a win at the end.

399241[/snapback]

Tony,

Where do you get that from? Have you (or anyone else who predicts Bellany to score in the 78th minute with his left foot from 5 metres to the north west of the penalty spot at the Blackburn End blah blah blah) got a crystal ball?

I wish someone would tell me where all these predictions come from. To be honest I haven't a clue what's going to happen on Sunday. Is Mystic Meg somehow scattering her stardust over us? I think we should be told.

Who the hell are you to decide how people spend their hard earned money? huh.gif

It`s got absolutely eff-all to do with you!

How people spend their money is their business....not yours. If they don`t feel they can be arsed or don`t feel they get value for money, it is totally up to them.IT`S THEIR MONEY!!!!

....But it`s you who`s coming on this site, being all mightier than thou & slagging them off, when you`ve no idea what goes on in people`s personal lives. It`s not just this topic either. I`ve seen you slag off the people of Glasgow, slag off BRFC`s lost fans & you`ve called members of this board things like 'cretin' in the past.

All in all, you come across as a bit of a pr1ck.

(BTW...i do realise i`ve contradicted myself by calling you a pr1ck, but i just cannot abide with people like you)

I feel much better now  thumbs-up.gif

399186[/snapback]

Either you've missed my point, or you've chosen to ignore it.

What I'm saying is, I couldn't care less how people decide to spend there money, and it is up to them.

But over the last couple of years, ticket prices have dropped to the cheapest in the league, and still people don't turn up, so I'd rather they were just honest if they can't be arsed and say so, rather than claim that tickets should be even cheaper, which IMO, in the scale of things (other teams prices, league position, quality of football, entertainment factor), they shouldn't be.

I'm not saying how people should spend there money, I could go to more away games if I wanted, but I genuinely cannot be bothered trapesing up and down the country when I can listen to and even watch some of the games. I'd rather put my money towards other things.

If this is the case with other people and home games then fine, but as I've said, over 6000 people have gone missing, and I'm convinced it has nothing to do with the prices in the majority of these peoples cases.

If they can't be arsed, then fine, I don't blame them.

So try reading all of my posts before you start working up a sweat and getting all angry, which you seem determined to do.

And as for slagging of people from Glasgow, again, selective reading has taken place. I slagged off the opinions of people from Glasgow who believe strongly in the whole religious divide to serious degrees. That's for another time and place but I'm sure you'd find plenty of Glaswegians(sp?) who agree.

The lost Rovers fans I don't know, but as for calling certain members cretins... Well, atleast you've proven at the very least one or two of my statements are true.

And seems your affinity with the term ''Arsenal'' (which you called me) may have background. What was it Mourinho called Mr. Wenger again?

But over the last couple of years, ticket prices have dropped to the cheapest in the league, and still people don't turn up, so I'd rather they were just honest if they can't be arsed and say so, rather than claim that tickets should be even cheaper, which IMO, in the scale of things (other teams prices, league position, quality of football, entertainment factor), they shouldn't be.

399255[/snapback]

For ticket prices to have "dropped", surely they must have gone down in price?

first of all the game I hope we win, but a draw and bolton lose today will do nicley.

second, having a go at people who might want to go to future games, never mind the poeple that follow rovers, but cannot afford it, does no good. If we want people to go, you have to make them feel welcome, and calling them names etc will not do this. wink.gif

Hoping to win this one, not just for league position but for bragging rights. Me dad's a scouser and a L'pool fan. Not only would I like to win but I'd like to do it in dramatic style, like coming back from 2-0 down something good like that really rub it in.

Have a friend at work from the Liverpool area, so it should be a fun Monday.

He was moving yesterday and I asked if he got the moving company hired. He replied, "yeah, 3 crooks and a van."

I told him they could reminisce (sp?) about the old days in Liverpool...

Shillito..."The Blackburn public don't deserve cheap tickets, why don't they stop acting like dossers and get to the games anyway, but just don't buy a pie and a pint when they get there."

Shillito..."I'm not saying how people should spend there money"

??? huh.gif I`m sorry?? huh.gif i thought you weren`t telling people how to spend their money??

Like i stated earlier, i`d love to see you preach your mantra to a married man, mortgage, kids, bills & tell him he`s acting like a dosser.......& see how long you last.

....Also like i said earlier......pr1ck! wink.gif

rovernik Posted Today, 16:44

hey, i tried ringing today to get tickets for tomorrows game but it says the ticket office is closed,on the official website it says it's open today.

anyone know if there is any way i can get tickets for the game ?

have you tried the online service on the official website, that might work, you can pick the tickets up at the game, i did that for the wigan game

sorry mate, i need two tickets, have to try tomorrow morning. it says on the official site that you cant book for this game online, but it says the ticket office is open tomorrow.

399470[/snapback]

The game is today, whats the point of going tomorrow.

Please note

No tickets for the Liverpool game will be on sale today SUNDAY.

TICKET OFFICE NOTICE

The ticket office will be open to sell tickets for Birmingham, Chelsea and Charlton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.