BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton 0 Rovers 2

I think it could work, if we do it though it is very important in my opinion that we play peter and not pedersen to add that bit of pace down the flanks. I'm quite tempted to stick MGP up front though.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd stick Kuqi up front with Bellamy....the guy deserves a chance. I'm not exactly his biggest fan in the world but he has always done what is required of him and made a difference when he came on.

The way that we are playing at the moment floating long balls upto the 2 smallest players in the team it only makes sense to put Kuqi in there so we might actually win a header!

P.S Come on the 'Boro!!

Edited by cn_barlow

Joey, if the Axe had played defensive mid recently I agree it might make sense for him to start. But can't remember him even starting a game recently, let alone playing in that position (stand to be corrected). So 442 for me with Pongo joining Bellamy up front, Kuqi if Pongo is ill/out of favour. By the way Joey, repeat ad infintum N E I L L.

if we dont win i dont think we will get europe. so tis is probably the most important game so far this season apart from the cup semi at old trafford.

2-2

think we will mess up everything we achieved this season.

This match totally depends on which Charlton side turns up. If its the same one that got battered at notloB yesterday, we should win. But i think Curbs will have them up for this one, as we did beat them with 3 late goals there in the cup and their pride will ahve been hurt by that defeat and as such i think that they will cause us a fair few problems.

Charlton 3

Rovers 2

I may as well take my boots and shirt if we care considering Kuqi playing up front alongside Bellamy !

it has to be Pongolle and Bellers, Charlton are slow and cumbersome at best across the back 4 and the reports of their midfield performance suggest its the end of the season so we only have to be concerned with Mr Bent !

a Rovers win tinykit.gif

Official site says no guarantee of sales on the day - I seem to recall that they have been available on the gate in the past, a long way to come from Paris without a guarantee of getting in.

Eddie, buy the tickets on the phone or on the net, and wait until friday to see if they come. If they don't, then phone up the Ewood ticket office and explain the situtation. They'll be able to get some tickets printed off at Charlton's end and, upon arrival at the ground, you'll be able to collect them, so long as you have some I.D.

I was in a similar situation once, but I phoned the ticket office on the saturday of an away game. They were very helpful and I was able to pick the tickets up.

In any case, just phone the ticket office and see what they say.

Thanks for that.

401532[/snapback]

Eddie, I would make sure you buy your ticket in advance as we have 1500 tickets and could well sell out, as is the importance of the game. Gonna try and get mine tomorrow. Will be delivered to London so if you're worried about delivery PM me and I'll order another one for you.

i am well pleased i read the other day that tugay is fit again and raring to go, we have missed him so much in the recent games and i hope hughes puts him straight back into the starting 11 against charlton.

i dunno if the 4-1 defeat is a good or a bad thing, charlton are a team playing for nothing and their players mentally dunno weather curbs will be there much longer.

if we get the first goal, their heads will drop and with 2 victories already notched up against them this season, the 3 points will be in the bag rover.gif

Wow! Gally and Bellers a possibility for Saturday...what a great idea.Gally has had lots of match practice and the local boy.

Setting off on wednesday evening for London with the other 5 coming down on Saturday for the weekend.We need 4 more points.Make sure you are there.

This match totally depends on which Charlton side turns up. If its the same one that got battered at notloB yesterday, we should win. But i think Curbs will have them up for this one, as we did beat them with 3 late goals there in the cup and their pride will ahve been hurt by that defeat and as such i think that they will cause us a fair few problems.

Charlton 3

Rovers  2

401454[/snapback]

Actually, I dare say it depends equally as much on what Rovers team shows up. Maybe more. With both teams on their best form, we're better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.