BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charlton 0 Rovers 2

do we know why Gray wasn't in the squad against Big Club? injured? dropped? rotation?

sure hope that Neill will be in his natural position...

401602[/snapback]

Most likely because Sparky was afraid of Pennant, he would've skinned Mickey completely. Agree though, we missed Lucas on the right hand side against Brum.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gally and bellamy can hopefully work on a few things in training, i don't think they have played up front together before but i would certainly pair the 2 of them up front against the addicks and hope they gel quicker than shock waves!!! smile.gif

401629[/snapback]

It could be a sigificantly different looking side; Gallagher, Peter and Tugay all starting. Between the three of them hopefully there will be some decent service for Bellamy!

This would be my team:

--------------------- Friedel -------------------------

------- Neill ---- Todd ---- Nelsen ------ Zurab ----

-------Reid -- Savage -- Tugay -------- Peter ----

--------------- Bellamy -- Gally --------------------

Bench: Enks, Moko, MGP, Pongolle, Dickov

Great feature at the start. Only just discovered this site but I knew there must be somewhere all the Rovers fans who actually know something about football reside. That Dean Saunders remark was hilarious, I always thought with him and Fazackerly we had a coaching outfit truly up to the task of trying to emulate Sunderland's ability to concede.

Not at all confident about this one I'm afraid. Charlton haven't been beaten in the league at home since December and while they certainly are boring, at home they're boringly good. Its do or die for Rovers, over the last few games we've let the chasing pack catch up and if we don't get a win out of this one I could see Newcastle or Notlob pipping us to 6th.

Hopefully the urgency of the situation will finally get through to the players and we'll have a performance similar to the one that should have seen us wallop the Spuds last month. Come on you blues!

im going now smile.gif

friedel

neill, zurab, nelsen, gray

reid, tugay, savage, mgp

bellers, gally

EDIT :

anyone else reckon

fun day, balloons, fancy dress n that, to cap off a brill season?

bit late i kno

Edited by slater_scott

Just to let you know that Charlton have sold out of their home tickets therefore it is highly unlikely that tickets will be on sale at the ground for away fans on the day of the game.

The latest tickets can be ordered from Rovers in order for them to be posted out is 3pm Thursday.

I wouldn't leave it that late as Royal Mail have been known to disappoint!

Lee

Surprised Charlton sold out - on sky and meaningless fopr them - is it cheap tickets?

I'm sorted luckily in Directors Box as one of their directors is a fellow regular at a London pub!

2-0 bellamy and Reid

Edited by berkshireblue

I'm going, bringing along five converts.

402175[/snapback]

Bloody hell Eddie FIVE!

Was it:

(i) the threat of violent retribution if they didn't go.

(ii) hypnotism

(iii) bribery

(iv) your animal magnetism & charm

I think we must be told.

Bloody hell Eddie FIVE!

Was it:

(i) the threat of violent retribution if they didn't go.

(ii) hypnotism

(iii) bribery

(iv) your animal magnetism & charm

I think we must be told.

402203[/snapback]

All I had to do was tell them that they had the chance to see the greatest football team in the world.

A couple of them I've taken before and they really enjoyed it so they were keen to go again, the others think it sounds like fun.

Bit of i and iv really though.

A win is a most in this match. We have really struggled of late, so much so that now we are on the verge of not playing in Europe, while two months ago, we were almost guaranteed to do so. Newcastle have come out of nowhere to really challenge for the Uefa Cup. With Chelsea still to come, we have to take maximum points from this game.

Rovers 2 - Bellamy, Reid

Charlton 1 - Bent

I used to use that philosphopy(sp) Hughesy, then it didn't work.

I got a feeling Marcus Bent might be up for this one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.