[Archived] Charlton 0 Rovers 2

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok what about Gresko then lol

402307[/snapback]

Yep, i got no problem with that shout mate. tongue.gif

If you wanna rest Mickey G, then maybe Gresko should get a game. At least he doesnt have the pace of an arthiritic diplodocus and the turning circle of the QE2.

Just can't stand to see Matteo's name anywhere near the team sheet.

Scares the ###### out of me frankly!!

EDIT; .... and Fife, that is my opinion!! Whats the problem with that? thumbs-up.gif

Edited by northernrover

Yep, i got no problem with that shout mate.  tongue.gif

If you wanna rest Mickey G, then maybe Gresko should get a game. At least he doesnt have the pace of an arthiritic diplodocus and the turning circle of the QE2.

EDIT; .... and Fife,  that is my opinion!! Whats the problem with that?  thumbs-up.gif

402311[/snapback]

maybe we need a new left back in the summer that could solve the problem

charlton are more than likely going to play dennis rommedahl(sp) on the right wing against us on saturday as pace against our defence usually causes us problems.

if matteo played left back, dennis R for short could knock the ball ten yards past him, sit down and have a cup of tea and a fag, quick chat with the mrs and still get up and out pace matteo to the ball. i've seen milk turn quicker that matteo, he hasn't played in how many months and isn't match fit thank god and the fact is, matteo is crap and thankfully looks as though he is getting the boot this summer.

gray isn't the quickest, we seen that against spuds when lennon flew past him but he has been part of the side all season and is a much beeter option that matteo.

gresko i think is half decent, awsome when he was first here on loan but since he signed on a permanent deal he lost it and has struggled with injuries, certainly this season, i think he is still out now?

charlton are more than likely going to play dennis rommedahl(sp) on the right wing against us on saturday as pace against our defence usually causes us problems.

if matteo played left back, dennis R for short could knock the ball ten yards past him, sit down and have a cup of tea and a fag, quick chat with the mrs and still get up and out pace matteo to the ball. i've seen milk turn quicker that matteo, he hasn't played in how many months and isn't match fit thank god and the fact is,  matteo is crap and thankfully looks as though he is getting the boot this summer.

gray isn't the quickest, we seen that against spuds when lennon flew past him but he has been part of the side all season and is a much beeter option that matteo.

gresko i think is half decent, awsome when he was first here on loan but since he signed on a permanent deal he lost it and has struggled with injuries, certainly  this season, i think he is still out now?

402332[/snapback]

We were solid at the back with him in. The problem was he was sorely lacking going forward.

Yep, i got no problem with that shout mate.  tongue.gif

EDIT; .... and Fife,  that is my opinion!! Whats the problem with that?  thumbs-up.gif

402311[/snapback]

I don't know what you are getting so shirty about NR; the point I was trying to make is that everyone is fully entitled to their opinion on this MB, and however much anyone else may disagree with it they are NOT entitled to ridicule or abuse the person who made the original post. By all means disagree with them, but don't get agressive or personal about it. OK? And by the way, my post was NOT aimed at you or indeed at any individual; if it had been, I would have addressed them. If you care to look back over the last few posts before mine you will see that various people are posting different opinions on things and in several cases they are getting ridiculed or abused by a variety of people.

Give Vratislav Gresko a run out this weekend at left back, it would be nice to see him in a Rovers shirt for more than likely his game/s before he is released in the summer.

He wouldn't get killed out there and has to be playing better than Micky Gray he has been shocking of late and he is better than Mateo.

Gresko has a lot to prove, he needs games if he is going to find a team to take him next season and that should be enough motivation for him to play well.

what, so previously when he's played and played badly(which is the reason why he's never picked) he was not motivated?!

The guy is simply not good enough. Also ,surely Gray will have something to prove since he was dropped against Brum too!

I don't know what you are getting so shirty about NR; the point I was trying to make is that everyone is fully entitled to their opinion on this MB, and however much anyone else may disagree with it they are NOT entitled to ridicule or abuse the person who made the original post. By all means disagree with them, but don't get agressive or personal about it. OK? And by the way, my post was NOT aimed at you or indeed at any individual; if it had been, I would have addressed them. If you care to look back over the last few posts before mine you will see that various people are posting different opinions on things and in several cases they are getting  ridiculed or abused by a variety of people.

402508[/snapback]

Shirty?!?!? Christ!! I'm only havin a laugh Fife.

gazsimm gave his opinion, i replied with one of my own. I didn't ridicule him. I cracked a joke, somewhat tongue in cheek(hang on a minute, i think i hear the whoosh now as thats flown over your head ;-) ), and now i'm getting a right old flaming for it!

I agree mate, everyones entitled to their opinion without the fear of being lambasted for it, but lets put things in perspective and realise when someone is clearly having a laugh rather then being rude or just plain nasty.

Anyway, who made you God......... oh sorry, i mean Mod?! ph34r.gif

Lawro does make me chuckle. The quote bekow is from the Bolton preview

Bolton had a run of six defeats recently and then picked up a draw at West Brom followed by a victory against Charlton. It looks like they may be hitting a run of form so they may upset the home side.

So because they draw with West Brom and then beat Charlton they are hitting form...... priceless!!

My team for the game would be,

Friedel

Neill

Khizanishvilli

Nelsen ©

Taylor

Reid

Savage

Tugay

Peter

Bellamy

Gallagher

Subs

Enckleman

Bentley

Kuqi

Emerton

Mokoena

Dropped: Pedersen, Dickov

Givve a chance to: Taylor at left back, Peter at left midfield, Gallagher up front.

THIS AINT GONNA HAPPEN, but I would try this vs. Charlton

Should be a good day out to SE London - going for a 2-0 win for Rovers - they cannot be tired after 9 days without a game and motivation should not be a problem - but this Rovers.

Is anyone taking beach balls etc for this one? Wonder if Jordans " blow up friend " will make her customary end of season appearance??

Shirty?!?!?  Christ!!  I'm only havin a laugh Fife.

gazsimm gave his opinion, i replied with one of my own. I didn't ridicule him. I cracked a joke, somewhat tongue in cheek(hang on a minute, i think i hear the whoosh now as thats flown over your head  ;-) ), and now i'm getting a right old flaming for it!

I agree mate, everyones entitled to their opinion without the fear of being lambasted for it, but lets put things in perspective and realise when someone is clearly having a laugh rather then being rude or just plain nasty.

Anyway, who made you God.........  oh sorry, i mean Mod?!    ph34r.gif

402681[/snapback]

Apology accepted NR in the spirit it was intended. Oh, and in answer to your last question: Yes God did make me; He made you too.

my tickets came in the post today direct from the rovers ticket office. One slight problem. The K.O time on my tickets is at 1500hrs blink.gif

On premier league, bbc, sky, rovers and charton websites it says a 1715 K.O. whats goin on?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.