BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Final Curtain - Rovers V Man City

I thought City were pi$$ poor tonight versus the Ar$e, very little creativity and very little threat up front or from the midfield.

Pluses from their team

Samaras looks a handfull

vassell looked disinterested

barton was poor

reyna looked tired and old

james was easily the best player on show from city

Richards the only real piece of class and he is only 17 !!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I . Hopefully many chose not to spend their money on Tuesday but will jump on the bandwagon on Sunday . Either way I hope we put a strong side out and beat city comfortably before maybe experimenting later in the game . This game is ideal for the legend that is Tugay ; he could make Boris Johnson look good next to him in midfield against a demoralised City....... smile.gif

405021[/snapback]

Is Tugay going to get a testemonial after the end of next season. How long do you need to be at the club to qualify?

Although he has not been here that long in the greater scheme of things, if anyone deserves to have the rules bent it is him!

Genuinely one of the most classy players ever to grace English football. Sounds like a ridiculous overstatement for a Rangers reject, but completely true.

Get yer flags and wigs/hats ready for Sunday...

Give 'em an airing in readiness for the league and three cups campaign next season (only 3 months away, after the [yawn] excitement of Sven n Steve's march for the World Cup in Germany)!

Who's going be first to excavate the Club v Country thread for debate then?

BRFC rule OK!

Rovers have nothing to play for except pride on Sunday. Citeh have a million upside in prize mney if they win and other results go their way.

My hunch is on Sparky's motivational powers being better than Pearce's and Bellamy to grab a hattrick in a 3-1 win.

I reckon Arsenal will do us all a favour and grab 4th as well.

Sunday should be a brilliant day. Everyone should just enjoy it thoroughly - it's rare we can watch a game with NO pressure!

I hope Hughes doesn't tinker with the team too much. Although I'd like to see MGP up top with Bellers and Sergio on the left.

Here's hoping for a good game with plenty of goals and a bumper crowd.

There aren't enough days like Sunday in football. But I s'pose that is what makes it so special.

beach balls, rubber rings, party hats, wigs, i hope the guy down at charlton brings the 10ft blow up crocodile too, that was awsome!!!

should be a well good day, it will be interesting to see how certain players may play better with no pressure on them.

Sunday should be a brilliant day. Everyone should just enjoy it thoroughly - it's rare we can watch a game with NO pressure!

I hope Hughes doesn't tinker with the team too much. Although I'd like to see MGP up top with Bellers and Sergio on the left.

Here's hoping for a good game with plenty of goals and a bumper crowd.

There aren't enough days like Sunday in football. But I s'pose that is what makes it so special.

405132[/snapback]

quite right Den (as usual).

Hope its a bloody marvellous day, the shades are out, the shirt sleeves on and its a plentiful pint top up pre and post match ending with a curry in Chorley ohmy.giftinykit.gif

quite right Den (as usual).

Hope its a bloody marvellous day, the shades are out, the shirt sleeves on and its a plentiful pint top up pre and post match ending with a curry in Chorley ohmy.gif  tinykit.gif

405156[/snapback]

Den? ohmy.gif

Party time!! A record amount of loo rolls will be flying about I bet!! blue and white balloons everywhere, I know I have just bought twenty or so.

I tell you what we need down at Ewood- a tifo. Now we are to become a firm fixture in european competition its time we started acting like it! The club, or BRISA should sort out the coloured card for each seat in the Blackburn End to be held up at kick off perhaps making a EU flag with ROVERS RETURN underneath? Its long been a thought of mine that Rovers need a more visual support that would add to the occasion like in Italy or France or the Kop at Anfield. What better time than when we are celebrating?!

Edited by ultrablue

Party time!! A record amount of loo rolls will be flying about I bet!! blue and white balloons everywhere, I know I have just bought twenty or so.

I tell you what we need down at Ewood- a tifo.  Now we are to become a firm fixture in european competition its time we started acting like it!  The club, or BRISA should sort out the coloured card for each seat in the Blackburn End to be held up at kick off perhaps making a EU flag with ROVERS RETURN underneath?  Its long been a thought of mine that Rovers need a more visual support that would add to the occasion like in Italy or France or the Kop at Anfield. What better time than when we are celebrating?!

405237[/snapback]

Something like this through BRISA did go through my head, but there simply wasn't time to sort it.

Talking of banners, does anyone in the family stand (as that's one of the few good places to hang banners from) want custody of the BRFCS.COM flag for the day ? We'll need it straight back after the game because I imagine it's going to the world cup (and then the UEFA cup).

Early city team news is that Distain is again out and that city will keep the same 11 that played so creditably versus the Ar$e dry.gif

Could it be taht city come for a draw in front of their 5000 travelling army huh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.