BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Final Curtain - Rovers V Man City

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A win is a must in our last game of the season. I know the tam has qualified for Europe, but hopefully we can finish the season in style. We still have the chance of finishing in 5th, which would mean more prize money. Finishing above Arsenal would also look good to any potential transfer targets. I'm going for a 3-0 victory for us, with Bellamy getting two and Pongolle scoring the other.

I reckon we might have at least 26k tommorrow, were not on t.v. not even on some foreign channel as far i know so the local bar won't be able to screen it and with evry other Prem side playing at the same time, we might just get a big-ish crowd.

Plus the side deserves it for a send off for all their hard work this season.

Ok then everywhere but where Bobby G is. lol

Wel i don't know many pubs that show Arabic television stations.

Edited by ihatethedingles

Tomorrows match will be the first one in a long time when the result isn't too important. I usually spend half my time in a highly nervous state watching the clock tick, down wondering if Rovers can make the equaliser, force the winner or hang on for the result. This time I will just be able to enjoy the football.

I think some end of season games have been a bit dissapointing but hope that under Hughes he will want to go out on a celebratory note and with a win.

Rovers to win 2 - 0. Bellamy to score and Pongolle ( making us wonder if it is worth us keeping him on )

[ Hopefully 3 - 0 with a Shefi Kuqi final goal when he comes on as substitute and then brings the house down with the swallow dive] rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Just get to the stadium guys! wink.gif

I would if I could!

Lets rock Ewood one last time this season!

405509[/snapback]

At £30 it's easier said than done.

I'll be there in the BBE, hopefully drunk if i can get my uncle to drive biggrin.gif

Let the party begin! rover.gif

I remember when we lost to City on the last day of the season when we where in Divsion One. Dickov scored that day for City as well, That wasn't that long ago either. Hopefully this time we can finish the season off in sytle and it we'll be the ones celebrating,

This is the first game ive been able to go to since November....so we'll probably lose!!

However...the optimist in me says it will be 3-0 rovers...with Peter hopefully starting and grabbing his first league goal for the club. rover.gif

The 4th/5th/6th thread was closed so am posting this news here.

Probably some sick frogs dropped by Wenger and Co. in their stews... biggrin.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/4982144.stm

Spurs game on after illness scare

Spurs have a number of players suffering from food poisoning

Tottenham's crucial game at West Ham will go ahead, despite seven of their players going down with food poisoning.

Martin Jol's side will clinch the fourth Champions League place if they win at Upton Park, although Arsenal may still pip them in the race.

Premier League officials went to the Spurs team hotel to assess the situation before confirming the game would definitely go ahead.

Boss Jol now looks certain to have to field an under-strength team.

Spurs would seal fourth place with a win - but they will still face an anxious wait to see if they can compete in the Champions League next season.

Even if they finish fourth, Spurs will be replaced by in the competition by Arsenal if the Gunners beat Barcelona in the Champions League final on 17 May.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.