SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rooney Carried Off

den

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's nothing but Man Utd scum. Rooney is no role model he's a foul mouthed thug and he always has been. The only player at Man Utd I consider role model material in recent years is David Beckham.

Rooney will show his true colours soon enough.

Did Man Utd sleep with your wife or something?

You're obsessed.

Guest Kamy100

BBC's Mike Ingham reports that unofficial FA sources tell him that Rooney is in the world cup squad.

Wheres all the hatred over Man Utd come from

From the moment I started supporting this club. Man Utd weren't exactly the most popular outfit around here at that time...Alan Shearer noted in his autobiography that BRFC fans say if you do go then anywhere but Man Utd. Still aren't popular though maybe the dislike is less intense now overall.

Didn't like Rooney when he played for Everton and after he joined Man Utd that dislike just intensified. Grudingly admit he's a talented player but he's got a short fuse.

It's not an obsession. I mentioned them a lot a couple of days ago but overall not that often. Burnley and Birmingham get brought up a lot and nobody seems to have a problem with that. Nobody has a problem with it on the Man City and Liverpool boards eiether

Edited by Anti-Man Utd

Does anybody actually expect Rooney to miss out on the world cup? If England don't get through the group stage they can't use Rooney as an exuse. The squad is more than good enough to get through the group stage and Rooney should be OK for the konockout stages. Maybe even good enough to win the world cup if he didn't play.

I completely agree with you A-Mu.

If England do nothing at the WC it's got feckall to do with Rooney not being there,if they fail they fail,it's as simple as that.

Very pleased to see an emotional Sven nailing years of frustration with jumped up Premier League managers in one tense TV declaration - especially at the expense of Ferguson.

In Ferguson you have a club manager who spent the early part of his 15 year MU tenure instructing players to lie about their fitness to keep them from their national sides. Ask Neill Webb, who defied the RFW to join up with England, and it ended his career at United. He wasn't injured.

Sven was shaking with emotion yesterday as he read his lines. Fair play, it's time to remember about the pride of playing for the country you represent. Once every four years the world gets a chance to see an amazing football specatcle, it's so important that self serving t0ssers like Fergie should have zero influence on it for the wrong reasons.

Now I`m no expert but

1: I was under the impression that a broken bone healed stronger than it originally was

2: According to independant experts, it is fully healed.

So, the chances of it are breaking are only at the same odds as anyone elses.

Or am I wrong :huh:

I'm no expert either, but since my wife's had a few broken bones, I know a bit....

Broken bones "can" heal stronger, depending on the location and type of break. Not being a Brit, I didn't follow the saga every moment of every day for the last few weeks, so I'm not sure all all those details. But it takes time, and they have to be set perfectly. If it did heal perfectly and long enough, you might be right, and he may be just fine.

Also experts may have looked at it, but X-rays and MRIs are 'faulty' at times, in that shadows may or may not appear that may or may not mean something, however, given that Rooney's probably not working ont he same level of health care that you or I have, I'm guessing they have many many such images to read, and can then rule out any "mystery shadows" as problem areas or weak points.

My gut feeling, if the docs have cleared him with no undue presure from the player or the team, then he's fine, and there'll be no flare ups, other than perhaps a lack of match fitness. But there's always that chance of doom (the other shoe about to drop) that us Rovers fans are all to knowledgable about.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.