BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Chelsea

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe all this nonesense about players are going to be rested etc. I still expect a very strong Chelsea line-up.

I still think Rovers can do it, but im not going to curse it by saying the score.

21,000 With 3-4k from chelsea? unsure.gif

404018[/snapback]

pfft

we dont deserve a prem team with a absolute disgusting crowd that low

these are the champions we are playing

WE NEED 2 POINTS to achieve a big goal

pfft

we dont deserve a prem team with a absolute disgusting crowd that low

these are the champions we are playing

WE NEED 2 POINTS to achieve a big goal

404064[/snapback]

it's an absolute embarrasment! mad.gif

before any1 whinges about "too dear etc..." that's nonsense, 1 word 'budget.'

in my book, unless you attend most home games, (that's the min requirement)

you cant call yourself a fan.

seen more and more rovers shirts in circulation recently. if half of them attended ewood it'd be full every wk. mad.gif

Rovers win 1 - 0

In the final few minutes of the game Damien Duff takes off his jersey to reveal the new Rovers kit for next season (bet 24), he turns around and kicks an own goal. During his celebration he kisses the BRFC badge and points to the fans! A post match report reveals that Duff has signed a 2 year contract with the Rovers and claims that Blackburn "will always be [his] home". With that victory over the champions Blackburn retain 6th position and go on to win their final match securing their UEFA cup hope

Attendance: 30k

404069[/snapback]

Here we go again... I'm a better fan than you are!!! my dads bigger than yours!!!

Well considering we were told tickets for Rovers fans would NOT be sold on the day at Charlton AND THEY WERE, not sure if I believe what Lee tells us anymore  tongue.gif

404055[/snapback]

Charlton left us in the daft position of telling us they had sold out so didn't want us to advertise that there would be tickets available on the day for fear of Charlton fans buying tickets in the Rovers end.

Charlton certainly didn't appear to have sold out, either that or they all left when Curbs made the announcement before the game.

Small queue at the ticket office when I was there buying five tickets for tonight earlier...

If any of you wants some bad words in portuguese to use against Mourinho, just tell me. tongue.gif

I would love to be in this match. I'm confident we'll win.

Ãnd tonight I'll watch the game surrounded by some "Chelsea fans" wearing my Rovers shirt proudly.

I would of thought that Bentley or Emerton would go on the right before Gally?

Unless Hughes has taken note of what he did at Stoke?

404102[/snapback]

I thought he played on the left wing for Stoke in most games. Still managed to be their top scorer though!

The attendance doesn't surprise me.

It's boring, going round and round in circles talking about it. People don't come, so be it. But they're missing out on some very good football.

404072[/snapback]

They're not"missing out on some very good football"

They will all be watching the match, either in the pub or at home.

Oh yeah, went to Brockhall yesterday and Hughes made Gallagher stay behind after training and practice crosses. Right midfield tonight?

404100[/snapback]

could replace reidy on the right, he'll be RB if nelson fails. gally did play on the right when he first came into the team and got a decent crosses in. charlton @ home i think.... ?

Here we go again... I'm a better fan than you are!!! my dads bigger than yours!!!

404071[/snapback]

that's not what i mean at all! i shouldve specified- "if live locally". any1 south of coventry has an excuse.

it's an absolute embarrasment!  mad.gif

before any1 whinges about "too dear etc..." that's nonsense, 1 word 'budget.'

seen more and more rovers shirts in circulation recently. if half of them attended ewood it'd be full every wk.  mad.gif

404069[/snapback]

I'm a season ticket holder but cant attend this match cause I have a massive 3 hour exam on thursday and need to revise my ass off for it. Does that make me a bad fan? Some things come first you know.

that's not what i mean at all! i shouldve specified- "if live locally". any1 south of coventry has an excuse.

404118[/snapback]

can we have any one south of Junction 8 of the M6 please. Id like to see you make it up to a midweek evening game leaving anytime after 3

Rovers win 1 - 0

In the final few minutes of the game Damien Duff takes off his jersey to reveal the new Rovers kit for next season (bet 24), he turns around and kicks an own goal.  During his celebration he kisses the BRFC badge and points to the fans!  A post match report reveals that Duff has signed a 2 year contract with the Rovers and claims that Blackburn "will always be [his] home".  With that victory over the champions Blackburn retain 6th position and go on to win their final match securing their UEFA cup hope

Attendance: 30k

404070[/snapback]

I'll take that!!! ...and then I woke up and let the cat out...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.