BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Chelsea

I'm a season ticket holder but cant attend this match cause I have a massive 3 hour exam on thursday and need to revise my ass off for it. Does that make me a bad fan? Some things come first you know.

404121[/snapback]

what a pathetic tax dodging excuse.

In my days the golden rule was never leave revision till the last minute.

2 hrs a day over the past 3 weeks would have sufficed and if yr a teenager you should realise that you already know it all ohmy.gif

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROVERS: Friedel, Reid, Neill ©, Khizanishvili, Gray, Bentley, Tugay, Savage, Pedersen, Sinama-Pongolle, Bellamy.

Sub: Enckelman, Kuqi, Dickov, Mokoena, Peter.

CHELSEA: Cudicini, Del Horno, Carvalho, Maniche, Lampard ©, Crespo, Gallas, Geremi, Diarra, Gudjohnsen, Wright-Phillips.

Subs: Pidgeley, Johnson, Joe Cole, Duff, Carlton Cole.

To bad Nelsen did not make it, and you have to question why Dickov is on the bench and not Gallagher. Chelsea have a strong line up, this wont be easy..

Edited by krislu

Would've liked to see Gally replace Dickov aswell, but I can see Dickov creating problems for Carvalho and Diarra (?) back there, Carvalho certainly doesn't like being chased around.

Cudicini

Geremi, Gallas, Carvalho, Del Horno

Wright Phillips, Diarra, Lampard, Maniche

Gudjohnsen

Crespo

?

Don't like the combination of Gudjohnsen and Crespo upfront, and hopefully Gudjohnsen won't man mark Tugay too much.. But we have a good chance here!

Edited by herbergeehh

well would you adam and eve it - another top 5 team leave Ewood with owt

Rovers are in Europe well done lads youve made me eat humble pie and dont it feel great

404164[/snapback]

You mean nowt !

Arsenal, United, Chelsea, arses all kicked this season

No we are in Europe whatever happens!

YAAAAAAAAAAA BABBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....

Now I hope we can keep Bellers at the club, sign a couple of other top players and push on next season!

Yes, well deserved and we beat these @#/?s as well! Screw Newcastle and Notlob on the way!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.