BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

Tuesday 12th, Blackpool to stanstead.........stanstead to munich

Friday 15th, munich to stanstead........stanstead to Blackpool

£170 each.

Flights from Blackpool £35 with Ryan air then flights to munich with easyjet.

Booked :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't speak a word of German, but their forum is pretty amusing stuff. 'McDonalds mit walk-through' indeed.

blackburn rovers ist sicherlich ein cooles los. gegen die zu gewinnen ist nicht unmöglich, aber trotzdem sehr sehr schwierig.

die stadt selber ist nix besondres. so eine typische englische, graue und verregnete industriestadt. die bevölkerung ist im nordwesten englands eher arm (im vergleich zum süden), der slang ist fast so arg wie in schottland, und es herrscht dort ein irrsinnig hoher ausländeranteil. hauptsächlich inder und pakistanis. -> die besten kebabs der welt gibts in blackburn.

das stadion liegt eher am stadtrand, aber rundherum sind direkt die reihenhäuser der wohngebiete. gleich gegenüber vom ewood park gibts einen mcdonalds (mit walk-through!). das stadion selber ist zu 3/4 neu und modern. der riverside stand ist noch eine typische alte englische tribüne, mit stehern, die das satteldach tragen, und die sicht verstellen...

wird sicher ein heißer tanz dort!

Salzburg forum discussion about Rovers

Anyone got flight times and prices for Sky Europe from Manchester to Salzburg ?

Their website has crashed !

prices are coming up to £280 by the looks of it.

sky europe's playing up, try travelsupermarket

which is throwing up some very early flights via munich around £270

That looks like a tricky first tie against FC Salzburg. Looking at their team, you'd have to say that the likes of Linke and Kovac are the standout players, while they have the ability to leave Lokvenc and Vonlanthen on the bench. I take it that this is a two-legged match and whoever wins the tie, will go into a group with the other teams in the group who win their tie? So we could be facing the likes of Schalke, Sparta Prague and Hearts?

this is great, I get to belittle Red Bull twice in the same week, since DC United just knocked out RB New York from the US domestic cup.

This won't be an easy tie, but I think we can win it

good luck on decent travel for all of you attending

this is great, I get to belittle Red Bull twice in the same week, since DC United just knocked out RB New York from the US domestic cup.

This won't be an easy tie, but I think we can win it

good luck on decent travel for all of you attending

http://football.guardian.co.uk/blueprint/s....html?gusrc=rss

The politics strike a chord too, as back in their home country supporters of Austria Salzburg are considering 'doing an FC' and forming their own club in the aftermath of the takeover by Red Bull owner Dietrich Mateschitz. In a warning of what could happen at Old Trafford, the billionaire has changed the club's name to Red Bull Salzburg, altered the club's badge and colours, swapped the fan's popular end and, more shockingly still, banned anyone who's protested about it.

So, they may have seen a terrible game of football but when the Austrians return home they can tell those in Salzburg all is not lost. They can relay tales of how fans can successfully build their own club and bring enjoyment back to football - even when getting beat.

FC Red Bull - shame of football!!!!

Anyone got flight times and prices for Sky Europe from Manchester to Salzburg ?

Their website has crashed !

£218....that's flying out 13th ruturning saturday 16th

Website back up now!

three of us booked from Coventry, £180 a couple of hours ago

anyone got any tips on where to stay and where the ground is in relation to city centre

Who;s that with mate?

Where's Waggy? No European trips complete without Waggy......

Salzburg was a great base when we traveled to Munich to watch England. I seem to remember most of our group drinking the local tipple 'Stern' where on another planet by 5pm, powerful stuff.

Great place, really picturesque and plenty of bars, but it seemed like the whole place shut at 6pm, we'll change that.

Come on!

Robbie Williams in Milton Keynes that night. Couple that with the rule that "if British Airways don't fly there neither do I" and I'll be..................oh god knows- depends how cross my friends get at me abandoning them

Ryanair fly to Salzburg from Dublin, i`ve worked it out tues 12th fly Blackpool to Dublin, Dublin to Salzburg return sat 16th Salzburg to Dublin, Dublin to Liverpool, total cost for all 4 flights works out at around £120, hope that may be of help to anyone,

just checked the website for Saltzberg.

looks like they are currently top of the league, ahead of FC Wacker Tirol. though if we were playing a team called FC Wacker, then I would expect us to be top of the league.

Checked the team Photo, and not too sure if it is the Formula 1 Team or the actual Footy Team. Though on the serious note...

Matthaus is the Coach which will be very interesting, and they do have a fair few internationals in the squad.

i think we will have a very interesting Cup game on our hands.

Sorry Trapatoni and Matthaus.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.