BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the home team not obliged to offer the away club 10% of the grounds capacity? Seems like allot of interest in this one and despite my early claim I’m beginning to think 700 may not be enough.

Are the home team not obliged to offer the away club 10% of the grounds capacity? Seems like allot of interest in this one and despite my early claim I’m beginning to think 700 may not be enough.

I dont think the regulations are the same for UEFA as they are in the league Gav. Not 100% sure though and not got time to check it out.

Have just joined the MB and have booked to Salzburg via Munich now just need Hotel for 2 nights in Salzburg anyone any ideas for something cheap?

Where are you flying from Langoblue? I'm flying from Stansted on Easyjet at 0810 on Wed.

You not taking the infamous 'booze battle bus' then Gav? IPB Image

We're going to get f'kin stuffed!!!! :lol:

The booze bus will be hitting the road at some stage this season.

As for getting stuffed? Who cares? It’s all about following your team in to Europe, for me it’s the best part of following the club, you should try it SG you'll not be disappointed.....

Hopefully we will have some new faces in the team by then. I'm really looking forward to it.

Unfortnately I have to admit to one slight error of judgement. I forgot that it is the one place in the world that Mrs. Ricky has always wanted to go. So when I got home and started spouting how i'd booked my flight to Salzburg she was less than impressed.

The booze bus will be hitting the road at some stage this season.

As for getting stuffed? Who cares? It’s all about following your team in to Europe, for me it’s the best part of following the club, you should try it SG you'll not be disappointed.....

Certainly agree GAV, unfortunately can't make this as I am ona stag do in Amsterdam and fly out same night

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.