BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a reason why the travel thread has been closed without comment? I would have thought this was a general thread and that was for that particular trip for people to ask questions. It would appear especially useful now that the clubs deals are so poor.

Thinking the same myself.

we are flying into munich on the wednesday- can anyone tell me

1- how long train journey is and how often does it travel?

2- how much!!!

3- do you need to book train tickets and if so, which site do you get them on?

cheers in advance,

see you lot out there! :brfc:

we are flying into munich on the wednesday- can anyone tell me

1- how long train journey is and how often does it travel?

2- how much!!!

3- do you need to book train tickets and if so, which site do you get them on?

cheers in advance,

see you lot out there! :brfc:

Couple of hours and runs regular

20 Euros give or take a few

No

as far as tickets go- I dont want to panic anyone but i am concerned- a source at the club (i cant name) has stated people will only get tickets (we have 730 odd) with travelling the official ways :o

surely this cant be so and tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders?

as far as tickets go- I dont want to panic anyone but i am concerned- a source at the club (i cant name) has stated people will only get tickets (we have 730 odd) with travelling the official ways :o

That would be a big change from previous years and also pretty much a non-starter considering the prices they are charging. I would expect they are the only people guaranteed tickets as they are being sold with the packages themselves. There is no way 730 will be travelling with the club so it's not an issue.

They can't do that because they'll be left with hundreds of unsold tickets.

They tried to do the same when we went to Lyon but discarded the idea after people went mad. Season ticket holders will get the bulk of tickets and rightly so, but i feel 700 maybe not enough for this one and queues are likely on the morning tickets go on sale.

Can i just add also that all the other clubs in the Uefa Cup have announced ticket details and travel packages, why haven't we??????

Where have these rumours come from anyway? Could it be that after putting such a poor value travel package out, the club have allowed these rumours to start to try to encourage a few people to travel. It is now 2 weeks to the game so they should be in a position to release ticket details.

i agree there should be no way that the official trip will get 700 on it- i am sure you are right and its just rovers trying to get people on it- if they did do that they would have 4 very angry season ticket holder here, plus every one else who is going independently.

:angry:

come on rovers- announce the ticket details asap please!

6 of us staying at the Hotel Europa, salzburg - anyone else there ?

Yeah there is a further six of us staying there. Wednesday through to Saturday.

Still to find out whether Away Season Ticket Holders will get priority for European games.

Edited by Jordan

eh? Travel thread?

Aint me your honour,

unless ive been on the Absynthe again and suffering from those blackouts

Looks like you have then ;) Taken from the admin logs...

Ste B Opened Topic Today, 17:20

Flopsy Altered topic state (opened/closed) from forum view Today, 14:37

ste b Pinned Topic Aug 25 2006, 13:16

Given our fans good record of behaviour in Europe, it would be harsh to deny us away tickets. Maybe the club will give priority to the package tour people, but don't remember a reluctance to sell tickets to unofficial travellers since the '94 Trelleborgs match, and that was because of the nervy reaction with the reputation of English fans in Europe after the lifting of the post Heysal ban.

Back then 'Uncle Jacks Unofficial Army' made do with the home stand, and yes were wound up by, but shook hands afterwards with the Trelleborgs fans.

Wouldn't have fancied being in the home end at Sofia mind.

Wouldn't have fancied being in the home end at Sofia mind.

They were pussy cats :D

I know Glenn has been try to arrange a pub for us all to meet up and hopefully this will happen if the locals get back to him. The night before the game in Sofia has to be my highlight, singing and dancing on the tables and Waggy seemingly unconscious on the bar, after several 70% proof vodkas, suddenly burst into song and gave us a rendition of "I was born in the Blackburn end"

Quality moment :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.