BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather worryingly they won 17-1 at the weekend howvever I founf this result from there game before:

Bulls defeated 0:1 by Billy Goats in warm-up game

now if a bunch of goats can beat them surely we've got to be able to.

You just need to clip their 'wings'. :lol:

I always find it strange that peaople head abroad and look for the nearest Irish themed bar.

The Irish bar in Sofia the night before the game, and as Steb pointed out the English pub in Lyon were memorable to say the least.

Wednesday night in either pub will be good if everyone heads there.

I'll be in the bar at Coventry as soon as I've checked in. Hoping to get a couple of beers on board before flying.

Gav, Superstella, I wasn't having a go about heading off to the Irish bar, It just seems to be one of those strange English things. I've ended up in Irish bars in Madrid, Portugal and Finland over the last few years.

It was O'Malleys and The Shamrock I've been trying to contact (as I figured, as Gav points out, many people will gravitate towards them anyway). They haven't replied, but meh, they seem to be the ideal location.

I don't intend spending that much time in there mind, as I'd prefer to be in real Austrian places, it's just a handy meeting place.

See you both in the bar at Coventry airport :)

Our travel plans confirmed.

We managed to get a free return trip on the ferry as our original booking for Friday pm was over booked.

68 quid for a return trip to Dunkirk including car !

See y'all in Salzburg

Any ideass as to a cheap hotel folks otherwise it means looking around during the day instead of having a drink !

Yodellahoooo

I have read that the food there is expensive and very poor, the locals take picnics etc apparantly.

I'll just give the food a miss and stick with the Steins!

:rover:

I'm sure there'll be a McDonalds if needs must!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.