BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a large demand for tkts for next weeks game from non season tkt holders when they go on sale tomorrow?

I'm just hoping there is and some of them will be booking on neil's trip as I'm dreading cancellation due to lack of numbers.

Has anybody seen / posted whether our game has been picked up by any broadcasters as yet?

I have seen that Five are showing Newcastle and Spurs, ITV4 has West Ham and BBC1 Scotland are showing Rangers. Have we been forgotten about again or is this being shown somewhere?

could the game be on eurosport?

I'm sure there'll be a McDonalds if needs must!

There is a McDonalds in Saltzburg, as you head up to the castle from the river you'll find it in one of the streets as you go by, the building is an old traditional building not a purpose built one like we have in Blackburn.

Or how about:

Oberoesterreich/Upper Austria and ancient Salzburg states, which border with Germany and the Czech Republic include culinary classics like the well known "Linzertorte" (a flaky cake lined with currant or raspberry jam, encased and covered by a lattice of cake dough), and Mozart's home town's specialty, "Salzburger Nockerln" (a very light dessert souffle dusted with vanilla sugar). Tirolean and Vorarlberg specialties, inspired by ingredients native of mountainous poor soil and cool wooded areas with a tradition of importing from Italy and exchanging with Switzerland, include "Tiroler Leber mit Polenta" (veal or beef liver with onions, "speck," capers, lemon juice and white wine served on corn mush), "Groestl" (sliced pan fried onions and potatoes with or without meat), or "Schlutzkrapfen" (spinach stuffed pasta pockets, served like "ravioli," without tomato sauce only topped with melted butter and Parmesan cheese).

I like the sound of Linzertorte, Groestl and even the Schlutzkrapfen sounds ok

actually sod it... I'll have a big mac!!!!

Channel 5 are showing two games, Newcastle and Spurs.

West Ham on ITV4

Rangers on BBC1 Scotland

Rovers on diddly squat

They {Eurosport} are showing a UEFA cup match on that day.

But I couldn't find who it is. I suppose it could be us, if everybody else is spoken for already

Eurosport have boxing and cycling listed for that evening, with a 60 mins UEFA cup highlights programme at 11pm.

This links to a page with all live games on Thurs 14th and is usually accurate and up to date.

There is a McDonalds in Saltzburg, as you head up to the castle from the river you'll find it in one of the streets as you go by, the building is an old traditional building not a purpose built one like we have in Blackburn.

FANTASTIC!!!! Can't wait! :(

From what I gather it isn't on TV and there is pretty much no chance that I will be able to make it to the game, so I am wondering if anyone knows or has any information as regards to watching it on a streaming internet site? You know the one that shows the football matches throughout the year? I havn't subscribed to one myself so any information would be helpful!

Could be the only alternative!

anyone taking any large flags?

just for the record, we will be the ones with the St georges that has

Ribble Valley Blues on it and the rovers crest

:D

getting excited now, cant wait for this :brfc:

yep, a new "Preston Rovers" flag with brfc in each quarter

Edited by preston blue

yep, a new "Preston Rovers" flag with brfc in each quarter

nice one- we are working on something special for the bottom quarter of our ribble valley blues flag-

it should be appreciated greatly by fellow rovers fans!

From what I gather it isn't on TV and there is pretty much no chance that I will be able to make it to the game, so I am wondering if anyone knows or has any information as regards to watching it on a streaming internet site? You know the one that shows the football matches throughout the year? I havn't subscribed to one myself so any information would be helpful!

Could be the only alternative!

Anyone help at all? :rover:

Anyone help at all? :rover:

Last season I signed up for www.watch-football.tv. Life membership for about $9.

Watched the Arsenal home game - slight delay and a bit jumpy but better than teletext!!!

I can't find a schedule for next week but you never know...

Anybody got any tips on another way to get there just had my trip cancelled,absolutely gutted as a few more people on here will be i expect.What is everybody who was on neils trip going to do now,even if i have to blow up a dingy and f***in paddle there i will

P.S miffed,miffed,miffed,miffed,miffed :(:unsure::angry:

someone on the previous page has got a trip sorted, prices starting from £145, take a look at that.

I'm not recommending it or anything like that but it might be an option.

I'll be flying out from cov, i think there are seats still available but the price has gone through the roof now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.