BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

Anybody got any tips on another way to get there just had my trip cancelled,absolutely gutted as a few more people on here will be i expect.What is everybody who was on neils trip going to do now,even if i have to blow up a dingy and f***in paddle there i will

P.S miffed,miffed,miffed,miffed,miffed :(:unsure::angry:

Atko have you tried that eurosport travel one? Looking at their website it seems identical to neil's trip(detail wise)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my mates cant make it to Austria now but has booked is flight.

It is available, if anyone wants it. This is for the Coventry to Salzburg flight on the Weds, returning Friday.

Anyone taking this ticket would have to pay 25 quid for a name change and the difference in price of the flight now, to what it was at time of booking. This works out at 133 quid + 25 quid for name change.

PM me or email jamie187517@hotmail.com if anyone is interested...

Cheers,

SS

anyone taking any large flags?

just for the record, we will be the ones with the St georges that has

Ribble Valley Blues on it and the rovers crest

:D

getting excited now, cant wait for this :brfc:

im buyin a flag of scott slater, george corss with just a small town in europe printed on it

the lazy git best have it done :rover:

im buyin a flag of scott slater, george corss with just a small town in europe printed on it

the lazy git best have it done :rover:

The normal 6 foot "www.brfcs.com" cross of St. George will be there. However, if it arrives in time, it will have a 12 foot big brother this time.

Reading all the cr@p on the travel thread it certainly pays to organize your own transport.

We were considering a new banner but didn't get around to ordering it so maybe for a later round if we get through. The other consideration was what to have printed on the thing? Wanted something original? Or something derogatory aimed at our claret friends, small town in europe is a great idea but thats already been done.........

Reading all the cr@p on the travel thread it certainly pays to organize your own transport.

We were considering a new banner but didn't get around to ordering it so maybe for a later round if we get through. The other consideration was what to have printed on the thing? Wanted something original? Or something derogatory aimed at our claret friends, small town in europe is a great idea but thats already been done.........

Have a flag that says "Wot, no Bovril!!" but FIFA wouldn't allow it onto the ground because Bovril were not an official sponsor!! It now says "Wot, no £$%*&"!!" which is acceptable!! But it does have the Rovers crest on it too. May be seen at a venue close to you very soon! :)

If anyone fancies a lift

we are leaving Dover to Dunkirk midnight Wednesday arriving Dunkirk at 0200hrs, then we are driving the 600 miles through France and Germany to the Salzburg frontier, we expect to arrive around 1000 Tursday morning on the route we have chosen.

Any potential passenger can have a lift to Dover from Leyland but would have to book a foot passenger fare on the ferry as we are already confirmed on the ferry crossing with the vehicle.

Our return ferry trip cost a mere 69 quid for the car and 3 passengers - our ferry leaves Dunkirk to Dover at 2200 on Friday evening so we expect to be back in the nOrth West around 330am Saturday morning.

We will find a hotel as and when we arrive.

Plenty of room in the Range Rover so you only have a quarter of the fuel costs to pay.

you can either pm asap but remember there are only 50 match tickets left on sale at the club

remember there are only 50 match tickets left on sale at the club

Unfortunately I have found no suitable alternative (following the flight cancellation), so my tickets are probably going back to the club! Well miffed! :(

according to the official site

there are just over 50 tickets left for sale

That's good then.

And some good news about service from BRFC:

As a non season ticket holder living down t'south my application went in a couple of days ago. The ticket office have just phoned my mobile to let me know that my tickets are being sent out today. Not bad, eh?

I guess a night out at Pascha in Saltzburg could be an enjoyable evening.

Just google it!!

we are - the only bordello worldwide - to be able to offer a money back guarantee .

:o

I dare not ask what you intitially googled for to find that !

Still plenty of alternatives if you're willing to go out of your way a bit. Flights from Stanstead are still an option and not overly expensive, you can also fly from Blackpool to Stanstead with good connection times to Germany then a short train ride.

But as has been said already, be quick as tickets have almost gone.

The support will be close to the numbers we took to Lyon, anyone who was there will confirm that was a great trip and the support that night was excellent.

just downloaded the rough gide to salzburg off the rovers website-

on it it shows the shamrock pub and qoutes this is where the bars and pubs are in the old town.

we are gona do a few local bars around the city when we arrive, but is anyone arranging a definate bar/time for the wednesday night?

for everyone who's travelling...

the guide states all supporters in the city centre need to make their way to the railway station and take train to taxham which is less than 1km from ground. (if you have a match ticket this is free)

The support will be close to the numbers we took to Lyon, anyone who was there will confirm that was a great trip and the support that night was excellent.

Certainly was Gav but I'm still convinced we won!! (honestly I have not been as oiled in a footy match that I can remember)

What is it for Rovers - most teams we have drawn in Europe have been a right ballache to get to.

As mentioned, unfortunately though I can make this as I am on a stag do in Amsterdam

Certainly was Gav but I'm still convinced we won!! (honestly I have not been as oiled in a footy match that I can remember)

What is it for Rovers - most teams we have drawn in Europe have been a right ballache to get to.

As mentioned, unfortunately though I can make this as I am on a stag do in Amsterdam

I think I’d sobered up by halftime after getting wasted the night before and much of the day of the game.

Can't believe you're not making the trip to Salzburg, you're in mainland Europe get on the train for the day man :P

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Sep 6 2006, 15:57 ) 442865[/snapback]

Some more proper boozers rather than Irish Bars - http://www.europeanbeerguide.net/salzburg.htm

Lets pick one make a plan to meet the night before the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.