BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I’d sobered up by halftime after getting wasted the night before and much of the day of the game.

Can't believe you're not making the trip to Salzburg, you're in mainland Europe get on the train for the day man :P

Contemplation was there but things already booked and working on the Thursday and not flying out until 7 - was hoping there had been some Dutch clubs knocking about for us to be drawn against.

i`m slightly concerned, it says 4.60 euros for a litre in the augustine brewery in 2002 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which considering they now sell the black stuff to tourists in Temple Bar (Dublin) at 5.00 Euros a pint makes it look rather cheap in comparison.

that monastery looks good- probably more of a place during the day to get a few beers as it seems a real family place-

i dont think they would appreciate a load of us lashed up singing rovers songs :D

not that any of us will be :P

Edited by SD4E

anyone taking any large flags?

just for the record, we will be the ones with the St georges that has

Ribble Valley Blues on it and the rovers crest

:D

getting excited now, cant wait for this :brfc:

slater on tour flag will be there

if anyone knows were i can get 10 foot flags from let me know ASAP

as finaz wants one making

So I get up this morning, open the post and have received the clubs official guide to Salzburg. Flick on to the first page and what do I see:

Tris's ugly mug.........spoiled my breakfast I can tell you :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.