BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ya go on the homepage on satfootball.com,Go right near bottom of page and it says see Uefa cup page.Click on it.

It says nothing next to Salzburg vs Rovers.

Ah right, never noticed that before.

Typical - guess its the radio for me then :(

All the best to those making the journey, I doff my cap in your direction.

I tell you what though, and I'm not being negative here, the 11/8 price on a Salzburg win is a cracking bet. May well be worth a few quid to offset the disappointment of defeat should it happen.

Red Bull Salzburg needed a last minute equalizer in their match at Rapid Vienna yesterday, although Vienna were down to ten men. It means that Salzburg are still four points clear in the league and unbeaten...

It's gonna be a tough match, we are playing a team full of confidence. :(

Come on Rovers :tu:

Austria Bundesliga results

Edited by FourLaneBlue

a couple of days ago there were some posts on this thread regarding alternative arrangements via stansted for when neils trip went pear shaped. i have lost the number now but need it urgent has it been deleated?

a couple of days ago there were some posts on this thread regarding alternative arrangements via stansted for when neils trip went pear shaped. i have lost the number now but need it urgent has it been deleated?

If it was posted on here it will not have been deleted. Have you tried the Rovers Travel Options thread? THIS ONE

Right what about a pub on Wednesday? Are we going for the massive Austrian beer garden during the day and the Irish pub at night?

I am planning on going Shamrock.With that being the advertised pub in the guide to Salzburg from Rovers ,going to check there out.Seems like a good meeting place.A good sing and a few beers.Cant beat it.

All we need is for the bar to have Karaoke. :lol:

Furious that it's not on telly. There's no chance of my debt-ridden ass going to Austria for this one, so it appears that I won't get to see it live. Even bloody Derry are on the tube (Twice...spurs are on two channels too). Can't we just flog the rights cheaply to some naff station? I mean, it's not like the club really get money from our away support in Austria, right? So they could at least help all the fans who can't pull off a trip like that by putting it on the telly.

Furious that it's not on telly. There's no chance of my debt-ridden ass going to Austria for this one, so it appears that I won't get to see it live. Even bloody Derry are on the tube (Twice...spurs are on two channels too). Can't we just flog the rights cheaply to some naff station? I mean, it's not like the club really get money from our away support in Austria, right? So they could at least help all the fans who can't pull off a trip like that by putting it on the telly.

How on earth are Rovers supposed to "put the game on the telly"??

:wstu:

How on earth are Rovers supposed to "put the game on the telly"??

:wstu:

By paying Sky an astronomical amount of money to carry Rovers TV for a few hours, flogging the rights of the match to Rovers TV (which I presume is a seperate company - so could be a useful "tax dodge")

Come on Tris, you know how easy that would be to do. :o

By paying Sky an astronomical amount of money to carry Rovers TV for a few hours, flogging the rights of the match to Rovers TV (which I presume is a seperate company - so could be a useful "tax dodge")

Come on Tris, you know how easy that would be to do. :o

Tris - as you don't seem to be doing anything important over the next few days maybe you can arrange!!! :D

Right what about a pub on Wednesday? Are we going for the massive Austrian beer garden during the day and the Irish pub at night?

Sounds good- the irish pub isnt ideal but is an obvious meeting place- on the rovers handout they show SHAMROCK rather than OMalleys- shall we say shamrock as the pub for wed night?

(being an irish pub they will also probably be showing the utd v celtic game which i wouldnt mind watching with a cold beer in hand :D )

one more day to work- come on!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.