SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the fans game is ON !

JPW has most of a team, but as we're looking at 11 a side then anyone that fancies a game (or a least being a sub) should contact him asap.

Those wanting to watch (it's 4pm on the day of the game, so I expect most of you'll be in the pub) I'll post a map later.

As for where were drinking, most people seem to have my mobile, drop me a text and let me know where you are. I imagine I'll NOT be in The Shamrock/O'Malleys, but I won't be far away.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere already but can anyone confirm how much the return train trip Munich - Salzburg is?

Is there a better way of paying for the trip, perhaps in stages (eg S train into the city then purchase a return from there instead of the airport)?

Attempts at getting a ticket price via online booking has thrown up 150 euro plus prices... :blink:

[Hiring a BMW might be a cheaper option!]

Sorry if this is posted somewhere already but can anyone confirm how much the return train trip Munich - Salzburg is?

Is there a better way of paying for the trip, perhaps in stages (eg S train into the city then purchase a return from there instead of the airport)?

Attempts at getting a ticket price via online booking has thrown up 150 euro plus prices... :blink:

[Hiring a BMW might be a cheaper option!]

The best place to check is on www.bahn.co.uk - the english Deutsch Bahn website

I've just had a quick check and a return is either €48.50 or €52, but at certain time - depending on availaibility you might get a saver fare of €28. The 28 offer looks to be on the IC trains, which is good cos they are faster anyway

The best thing to do is to go the the reisizentrum (i think thats how it is spelt) at Munich - the reservation/buy your tickets place. They all seem to speak English, are extremely helpful and will find you the cheapest fare they can.

Thanks for the advice - cmon you blues!

what time are you due in munich?

the price is 25euros each way, sometimes it can be 28euros on some trains

but that price includes travel for up to 5 people i have been told

we arrive at 4:30pm so if your around that time, we could meet and price would go down B)

It looks like the fans game is ON !

JPW has most of a team, but as we're looking at 11 a side then anyone that fancies a game (or a least being a sub) should contact him asap.

Those wanting to watch (it's 4pm on the day of the game, so I expect most of you'll be in the pub) I'll post a map later.

As for where were drinking, most people seem to have my mobile, drop me a text and let me know where you are. I imagine I'll NOT be in The Shamrock/O'Malleys, but I won't be far away.

HOW TO FIND THE LOCATION OF THE FANS GAME

Map (and game) C/O FunMax. Don't forget to let JPW know straight away if you want to play. Last I heard he'd got a full team, but no subs. 4pm on match day. Spectators welcome

IPB Image

HOW TO FIND THE LOCATION OF THE FANS GAME

Map (and game) C/O FunMax. Don't forget to let JPW know straight away if you want to play. Last I heard he'd got a full team, but no subs. 4pm on match day. Spectators welcome

IPB Image

Help!! Only just been informed that its an 11 a side game, we are short of players. I have 8 max. Hoping SAS is going to get a few more but if anyone fancies a kick around, please PM me.

Been a lack of info on this all round so apologies for the desperate request. If you know anyone who'll play, please post their name or PM me.

Cheers

John

Well no wonder your short, playing at 4pm on the DAY of the game!!

I'll be too busy drinking. I can sort you a few taxi's out to the ground though if you like?

I remember the taxi you sorted in Ankara. Ste B was reading his last will and testament over the phone becuase he thought he was about to be violated and then murdered :)

We did try very very had to get the match earlier (thats the main reason for the delay). The problem is (as we had for the game versus Genclerbirligi at Brockhall) is most of their player will be working earlier in the day.

Well no wonder your short, playing at 4pm on the DAY of the game!!

I'll be too busy drinking. I can sort you a few taxi's out to the ground though if you like?

Sure you won't steal it like last time....

I might actually remember the match this time, be a first. Should try it sometime Jamie. Was it Arsenal where you slept through the game?

Have a good one

I've never slept through any of the many more away games I've been to than you ..... you must have me confused with someone else.

Good luck in your game, and I'm sure you'll get enough players.

P.s. It was SteB who initiated the taxi stealing incident. Anyway, you should be glad you avoided the kidnapping incident.

I've never slept through any of the many more away games I've been to than you ..... you must have me confused with someone else.

Good luck in your game, and I'm sure you'll get enough players.

P.s. It was SteB who initiated the taxi stealing incident. Anyway, you should be glad you avoided the kidnapping incident.

Will you behave, we dont want another Norwich away, where you were picking on defenceless cripples, as JPW might just fight back now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.