SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be Braga.

They have a good team but I think we can beat them.

It is close to where I live, it has lots of university students (75% or more are girls so wednesday and thursday night there shouldn't be missed.

The closest airports are Santiago Compostela and Porto. It is easier to get from Porto to Braga.

As for acomodation, I don't think it would be a problem.

Vitoria is the closest but only direct flights available from Stansted. Bilbao is not too far and has more options.

Pamplona does have it's own airport but you only seem to be able to fly on Iberia, probably via Madrid for £250+. Vitoria Gasteiz is nearest, but Biarritz in France is also nearer than Bilbao. Santander, a bit further away, would be another option.

The draw tomorrow is 11.00 a.m. for the Champions League and 12.00 for the UEFA Cup, for the next two rounds. It's live on Eurosport.

i will be going anywhere apart from Tel Aviv & the instanbul clubs really- just don't fancy them at all.

On a side note- why d

why did rovers play the feyenoord song at half time rather than before the kick off? quite a few lads in the BBE (riverside way) were trying to get it going in the second half.

Rovers need to persist with this and eventually it may catch on with those that didnt go to rotterdam!

i will be going anywhere apart from Tel Aviv & the instanbul clubs really- just don't fancy them at all.

On a side note- why d

why did rovers play the feyenoord song at half time rather than before the kick off? quite a few lads in the BBE (riverside way) were trying to get it going in the second half.

Rovers need to persist with this and eventually it may catch on with those that didnt go to rotterdam!

they tried during the 1st half as well :)

Funny as hell though.

Yep, there was something in the water (or maybe in the cakes) that made it the greatest tune ever in Holland :)

Lar-La-La-Lar-La-La Lar-La-La-Lar-La-Laaar Rovers, Rovers

At half time in this evening games the following teams currently occupy third place.

Auxerre (Fra)

Besiktas (Tur)

Slovan Liberec (Cze)

Lens (Fra)

Osasuna winning their match, I would not mind a trip to Spain at all!

this means they are currently second in the group.

All places now confirmed!

Livorno (Italy)

Leverkusen (Germany)

Sporting Braga (Portugal)

OB (Denmark)

Zulte Waregem (Belgium)

Hapoel Tel-Aviv (Israel)

Fenerbahce (Turkey)

Heerenveen's late goal against Lens sees the Danish side OB sneak in despite not playing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.