BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

just buy her a cake

no cake talk on here thanks. much as I like it after having two last time just before the game I still can't remember anything about the game. was that out of it I may as well been on mars, or west sussex.

leverkusen for me, loads of ways to get there, and the kolsch is superb.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You arent looking hard enough Jordan!

Braga 32.96!!

Levekusen 40.98!!

Livorno 51.55!!

I will give you my sources after I have booked them ;)

Mine were based on flights from Manchester. There are cheaper flights from London if you are wanting to travel down there first.

Mine were based on flights from Manchester. There are cheaper flights from London if you are wanting to travel down there first.

Mine are from all north west airports, keep on trying. ;)

Edited by Will

Christian I'm in the same boat as you.

They are the only two places that I won't go to. She's happy enough for me to go but she has said that if it's isreal or Turkey she is going to put her foot down.

I suppose, Heaven Forbid, we could take them with us!!!

They play the Russian national song before kick-off, I take it Eddie's coming then? ;)

Wouldn't dream of missing it and I will be belting it out with the best of them. :P

Won't go if it is Tel Aviv or Russia, but I'll try to make it to anywhere else, really hope I can get to a UEFA Cup away leg this year.

Should find out a little after the draw is made and the sides have sorted out the details. Possibly later today, but if not within the next couple of days.

Just posted this on the other thread...

I'm assuming that the draw will be split in two and half played on each day to maximise TV revenue. That's what happened this week when there were no Champions League matches. On that basis I would have thought that it would be part of the draw to define the day of play.

One thing to take into consideration if we meet Lens... Lille are also sharing their ground for Champions League games, and I'm guessing that depending on how the draws pan out if there is a ground class Lille might take preference cos they're CL team.

One thing to take into consideration if we meet Lens... Lille are also sharing their ground for Champions League games, and I'm guessing that depending on how the draws pan out if there is a ground class Lille might take preference cos they're CL team.

No Champions League games on the week we would be playing them so should be OK.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.