Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Away first, home second.

8th March, then 14th or 15th March

Cheers, better get that booked off work now then.

EDIT - Off work 6th,7th,8th,9th March.

Would love to play Panathanikos should we get through. Seems fairly easy and cheap to get to .

Edited by Jordan

Simon, did you come over for the Nancy game? didn't hear anything from you!

Hi Pks,

Yeah I was over for the game. There were 9 from the branch and it was great craic. A few had taken a bit too much to drink and knew what it was coming to. One of them even thought Andy Todd was on the pitch in 2nd half!! Anyhow, I didn't have a number to contact you on unfortunately. I kept an eye out for you and Nidge said he saw you in Holland going bonkers at the match!! Send me your mobile over a PM and I'll call you later. Trust all is well and you are set for the festivities.

Talk soon.

Simon.

Just out of interest we are 1 win away from equalling the Dingles 6 wins in all European competitions.

Hmmm....... You do realise that by invoking that particular statistic you have ensured that we will lose on aggregate to Leverkusen and go out of the EUFA Cup.

Hi Pks,

Yeah I was over for the game. There were 9 from the branch and it was great craic. A few had taken a bit too much to drink and knew what it was coming to. One of them even thought Andy Todd was on the pitch in 2nd half!! Anyhow, I didn't have a number to contact you on unfortunately. I kept an eye out for you and Nidge said he saw you in Holland going bonkers at the match!! Send me your mobile over a PM and I'll call you later. Trust all is well and you are set for the festivities.

Talk soon.

Simon.

oki, will send you a pm with my number, although I thought I e-mailed my number to you a few weeks ago. Haha, nice to hear you lot had a good eve at Ewood! Yep, I met Super Nidge on de Kuijp and later same evening in Amsterdam!

cheers

• 1 month later...

I know I'm living in fantasy land here, but do the winners of the UEFA cup still play the winners of the Champions League in that European Super Cup thing in August?

Bring on the Barca.

I think they do...I'm sure Sevilla beat Barcelona in the last one.

:tu:

I've edited post to add this link...........3-0 sevilla.I remember watching it live on tv,,it as a good game.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/supercup/index.html

Where on our way to Glasgow, we shall not be moved

Edited by ewoodblue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.