BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Podger Prescott

Back in 1983, homosexuality had only been legal in Britain for 16 years

Hmmm :huh: .........so..........

Given that there appears to be a disproportionately %age of homosexual pillow-biters (and even worse the irresponsible aids spreading bi-sexuals) in the commons compared to the rest of society then that vote in 67 should really have gone to a national referendum in the interests of true democracy rather than be left to the heavily 'agenda'd' politoco's, shouldn't it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote joey big nose' " Sure they become cynical over time, much like TND and AESF, but they put themselves in the firing line which both of those two individuals are too busy (or scared?) to do. Of course there are exceptions, but I grow extrodinarily tired of gleeful people pointing out the faults of others without doing anything about it.

How is it hypocritical?

Surely you can accept that criticising us for criticising others is pure hypocracy in itself.................can't you?

btw Let me know if you require me to type this more slowly for you. :rolleyes:

Edited by thenodrog

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm :huh: .........so..........

Given that there appears to be a disproportionately %age of homosexual pillow-biters (and even worse the irresponsible aids spreading bi-sexuals)

Priceless. 'Irresponsible AIDS spreading bi-sexuals.' You just couldn't make it up. :lol:

By the way are there heterosexual 'pillow-biters' we should be worried about? Or are they just poofters who don't know it yet?

Then you criticise Hughes for hiding his homosexuality. The poor bloke can't win can he? He either comes out as gay and gets clobbered or doesn't and gets clobbered later.

You still don't get it do you , Col ? :wstu:

Hughes has been publicly vilified not for his homosexuality but for his hypocrisy in helping to destroy the character of someone else for also being homosexual !

He's been "clobbered" quite rightly for being a liar and a hypocrite for decades . He deserves all he gets . There are other homosexuals in parliament who have either refused to comment on the subject or been open about the fact about their sexuality - both of which categories show Hughes up to be the fraud he is .

Surely you can accept that criticising us for criticising others is pure hypocracy in itself.................can't you?

btw Let me know if you require me to type this more slowly for you. :rolleyes:

It is not the action of criticising others that I am criticising you for, it is the fact that, unlike any political figure, you are unwilling to make any sacrifices in order to back up you opinions (which are legion).

In essence these individuals whom you regularly attack at least have the balls to back up their views by acting upon them in a capacity beyond discussing them on the internet or in the pub.

However, despite the enormity of your dissatisfaction and the (apparent) confidence in the methods you have divined to solve the problems of the day, you do nothing about it.

It is sheer impotence.

Edited by joey_big_nose

• 1 year later...

Prescott tells of his battle with bulimia

Prescott says that he would "eat through an entire Chinese restaurant's menu". Blimey, it's not suprising that he was vomiting afterwards then.

Presumably he'd start off with noodle soup, spare ribs and aromatic duck, fried dumplings and pancake rolls.

He'd then have a seafood platter of butterfly prawns and deep fried squid, lobster with spring onions, stir fried scallops and mushrooms.

For the main course he'd have the fried chicken in sweet and sour sauce, sliced beef in chilli sauce and the Cantonese roast duck with beansprouts, accompanied with special fried rice. He'd order a side dish of crispy noodles with mixed vegetables and cashew nuts.

After driving home in one of his two Jags, he'd tuck into a bag of prawn crackers when he got home and vomit it up in the toilet....

Our former Deputy PM, who got caught with his trousers down in an affair with his diary secretary a couple of years ago, had earlier said: "For too many Tories, morality means not getting caught. We are a party of principle. We will earn the trust of the British people. We've had enough lies. Enough sleaze."

Is this a man who really earned the trust of the British people?

I remember one memorable newspaper headline at the time of his affair: "Two Jags has two inches".

Apparently his diary secretary Tracey Temple said that Prescott's manhood is tiny - the size of a small cocktail sausage.

So he's got the body of a huge saveloy, but the willy of a small chipolata....

You resurrected this thread to comment on the size of Prescott's 'manhood'. That is really weird :huh:

Mmmm, strange to me too. Care to comment AESF?

This is great. It's the most ill conceived attempt at getting public sympathy I think I have ever seen. Prescott may have had Bulimia, but he has certainly over come it!

All this says to me is that Gordon Brown will be ousted by his own party within weeks and the candidates to succeed him are already starting their popularity campaigns. It's going to be a great summer!

I hope Prescott isn't after sympathy. The useless, fat, lazy, two-faced, ignorant, spineless, lying, self-righteous waste of carbon won't get any from me.

Something tells me you`re not a Prescott fan? <_<

You resurrected this thread to comment on the size of Prescott's 'manhood'. That is really weird :huh:

No Matt, I resurrected the thread predominantly to provide a link about Prescott's bulimia and to open up a discussion on that.

Only a tiny (no pun intended) proportion of my post was about Prescott's manhood, just a throwaway flippant couple of lines at the end of my post.

I'm interested in Prescott's bulimia and how this may have affected his job as Deputy PM. Did he throw up before or after taking questions in the House of Commons? Was he sick after or during cabinet meetings?

Prescott said that he battled bulimia for nearly 20 years, so it wasn't just something that happened after the Blair Government got elected in 1997. "I'd stuff my face with anything around," he said. I wonder whether Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and some of John's other cabinet colleagues were aware that he had a particular eating problem. After huge five-course state banquets, Prezza would apparently visit McDonalds and stuff his face with Big Macs.

Let's not forget that it's the British taxpayers who have to foot the bill for state banquets. No wonder we were taxed heavily under Blair - a significant amount of our money was probably going on filling up Prescott's belly.

When Tony Blair took holidays abroad, Prescott was the man running the country and taking Prime Minister's questions in the Commons. I wonder whether Prescott suffered from bad moods after being sick. Did he take it out on his other cabinet colleagues? Did he have trouble focusing on the job of Deputy Prime Minister, as seems to be the case in the picture below....

_42956177_prescottasleep270.jpg

Instead of focusing on running the country and trying to improve schools, hospitals, public transport and tackling violent crime, was Prescott's mind preoccupied with gorging on burgers, crisps, digestive biscuits and finding the nearest fish and chip shop?

I think the country needs to be told....

A3CB9A62B84992947CFFDE3C8B58.jpg

Link: The massive amounts that John Prescott was eating

Let's not forget that it's the British taxpayers who have to foot the bill for state banquets. No wonder we were taxed heavily under Blair - a significant amount of our money was probably going on filling up Prescott's belly.

I don't think you need to worry on that score, I think I can safely say that "a significant amount of our money was probably going on filling up Prescott's belly" has not had any effect whatsoever on the British economy. If you would like to put forward a lucid arguement why an extra portion of chips for Mr P has increased your tax bill then fire away old chap.

Sleep easy Smithy: Prescott's bulimia (a well known & accepted medical condition) has probably not done much to threaten England's green & pleasant land.

But well done for raising this matter, we must all be alert and keep out powder dry just in case the balloon goes up.

In this case I think you may have fired your musket a bit too early.

But well done for your vigilance. I've heard through the grapevine that there maybe someone in power may have a sight problem, something about a glass eye. Report back to us if you can unearth anything more.

No Matt, I resurrected the thread predominantly to provide a link about Prescott's bulimia and to open up a discussion on that.

Only a tiny (no pun intended) proportion of my post was about Prescott's manhood, just a throwaway flippant couple of lines at the end of my post.

But seriously, why is that in any way relevant?

A deputy prime minister spending £4000 on food over a year is not excessive.

That is only £10.95 per day. For the second most powerful man in the UK.

How sad that we focus on such insignificant things

Second most powerful man bucky? Good grief! That he even held that position for a second is a sad indictment of Blair's government. His appointment was simply Teflon Tony's means to satiate the left wing of the party but it has turned out to be a walking disaster area for the entire Lab party. A confirmed serial shagger, hypocrite and street brawler and that is before this latest embarrassment. He is rarely out of the news for all the wrong reasons. Why he has never been made to fall on his sword reflects awfully on the entire party, He is the best long standing party political broadcast that the Tories could ever have.

Edited by thenodrog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.