Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Podger Prescott

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is when it's the tax payer's money .

Was it though?

Is there anything to show that he claimed food on expenses?

And if he did claim food on expenses then at least he was ill while he did it.

I'm no great fan of John Prescott, but that Daily Sport headline is an insult to anyone who has ever been ill or disabled. It's a shame Bunkett isn't around so they could have a go at him for being blind.

It appears the ever increasing number of takeaway establishments are being blamed for attracting rats.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/mostp...rats_plague.php

So...... Can anybody spot the connection with the person in 8th place in this list.......?

http://www.rednews.co.uk/forum/archive/ind...hp?t-17908.html

:)

I have sympathy for Prescott if he does/did have bulimia. Eating disorders are bad things to have, and people who have them need to be helped, not spat on. Then again, this is the brown and unpleasant land that creates people who would rather see someone suffer than try to help.

Was it though?

Is there anything to show that he claimed food on expenses?

And if he did claim food on expenses then at least he was ill while he did it.

Under Freedom of Information rules it was revealed that Prescott spent £4000 in a year of taxpayers' money on food .

I suspect you might just be in the minority , Col , if you believe his "illness" can be used as a mitigating factor to justify this extraordinary claim on the public purse .

Maybe the fat , useless waster would have been better off booking himself into the Priory for a while (at public expense of course) and sorting his undoubted mental problems out . :wacko:

Under Freedom of Information rules it was revealed that Prescott spent £4000 in a year of taxpayers' money on food .

I suspect you might just be in the minority , Col , if you believe his "illness" can be used as a mitigating factor to justify this extraordinary claim on the public purse .

Fair point, but all government ministers will claim an entertainment allowance for buffets & hospitality for visiting guests, be they foreign government officials or perhaps local government representatives.

I think you'll need to nail down which part of the £4k he spent on food that he specifically bought for his own use and then pewked up down the bog if you want to take this further.

"extraordinary claim on the public purse"

Is it £50 billion that was used to rescue Northern Rock?

4k doesn't seem like very much to me actually, I would have expected more.

According t't'internet Big Mac double cheesburger on MacD's 'poundstretcher' menu is £1.19p. So thats 9 per day / every day that he could have had at our expense eddie. Exactly how many more do you expect he could consume without bursting? :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.