BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roverallview

I must say I'd rather people would stop using my name in this way.

I don't know that John Williams had anything at all to do with me being removed from a Roverall View. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't but I'd rather people didn't simply presume on my behalf that that was the case.

I'd like to think that everyone connected with the Club surely has a million and one more pressing issues they could be devoting their time to than that.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Aug 30 2006, 16:31 ) 440531[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Its obviously prompted our former resident site mentalist Vinjay to send the following in a few times.

Hmmmm.... VERY reminiscent of certain speeches I remember from Nuremberg in the mid-30's

Edited by Fife Rover

Did the writer of that message get removed from the BRFC Supporters Messageboard then??

I actually do agree with what he says, and do think the team needs a new owner, like Villa has just got...

So you are unaware of Vinjay, but aware of his crusade to get new owners (the above post seems to have changed tack and be targeted at the John Williams rather than the Walker family/Walker trust) ?

Even since before Vinjay was banned (not for his views, but for how he repeatedly put them) I've been trying to convince him to change his writing style so that people can actualy hear his point over the bile he was spitting (not that I agree with him mind, but that's not the point). It seems he's taken my advice a touch.

Normally we wouldn't publish email sent to admin without explicit permission, but he's spammed the above post to so many people I think it can safely be assumed it's for public distribution.

Hmmmm.... VERY reminiscent of certain speeches I remember from Nuremberg in the mid-30's

Just how old are you ? :)

I know I got sick of saying this at the time, but for the record, Vinjay was never banned for what he was trying to say, simply for how he was (repeatedly) saying it. We even let him back briefly on appeal and he didn't change and we even turned a blind eye to a second account he was using for a while. I think he had more than enough chances.

I know I got sick of saying this at the time, but for the record, Vinjay was never banned for what he was trying to say, simply for how he was (repeatedly) saying it. We even let him back briefly on appeal and he didn't change and we even turned a blind eye to a second account he was using for a while. I think he had more than enough chances.

Does any sense of perspective exist at admin level? Ben Thatcher's only got a 6 week ban from his club! ;)

I must say I'd rather people would stop using my name in this way.

I don't know that John Williams had anything at all to do with me being removed from a Roverall View. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't but I'd rather people didn't simply presume on my behalf that that was the case.

I'd like to think that everyone connected with the Club surely has a million and one more pressing issues they could be devoting their time to than that.

That's fame for you Rev.....

Edited by DP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.