BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets.........

despite the euphoria of beating chelsea and qualyfying for europe nobody has been able to buy a new season ticket since !!!!!!!!!!! ive not had a season ticket for a few years but due to a change at work decided i would get one............after 2 refusals and several emails later the club decided they would let me take my place in jack walker upper central for the princely sum of £570.............they honestly made me feel they were doing me a favour !!!!!!!! club still havent announced any prices and i for one think they have missed a massive opportunity allowing 2 weeks to go by after the city game........leaflets with prices,info etc should have been handed out after the city game and in the local press,websites etc etc ..........anybody ????? sad.gif

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were running early bird(online at least), i was very tempted by the £255 for a seat in the BBE.

Can't see any obvious mention of it on the rovers site, apart from more news shortly. If true the club has missed a trick here!

''after 2 refusals and several emails later the club decided they would let me take my place in jack walker upper central for the princely sum of £570''

Did the club simply refuse you because you applied before the general sales point?.....if not,what reason did they give? huh.gif

You sound like you begrudge paying that price....there are much cheaper options you know!!!

wanted that seat because it came free and was next to a mate........dont begrudge paying but hated the attitude of the staff who made me feel like i had to beg for it !! first refusal came from a spotty ticket office kid at the city game who told me season tickets not on sale at the moment,dont know when,dont know how much and could i ring up in about a week ?????!!!!!! second refusal came from girl on the phone.......not on sale,not sure when blah blah.......decided to email ticket office and after swapping emails got what i wanted....................point im making is very few people will be as persistent as me.......holiday time is coming people will just spend cash on other things.

Sadly it always seems the case with the club that they take one step forward and two steps back. I actually expected an extension of the early bird offer for a few weeks to take advantage of the euphoria after the city game. By the time the club get their act together it will have all been forgotten.

wanted that seat because it came free and was next to a mate........dont begrudge paying but hated the attitude of the staff who made me feel like i had to beg for it !! first refusal came from a spotty ticket office kid at the city game who told me season tickets not on sale at the moment,dont know when,dont know how much and could i ring up in about a week ?????!!!!!! second refusal came from girl on the phone.......not on sale,not sure when blah blah.......decided to email ticket office and after swapping emails got what i wanted....................point im making is very few people will be as persistent as me.......holiday time is coming people will just spend cash on other things.

407912[/snapback]

most ticket office staff leave a lot to be desired. when ringing for my QPR ticket, took 20 mins, as i wanted my own seat!

i've had a STK for 20 years (same seat for 12 years) and the club have regularly sold my seats for the 1st home games. happened for man utd (grabbi game) and wolves (h) 5-1. they blame the computer system, i blame incompetance.

in the old days they just used to leave the ticket office phone off the hook. before the trelleborg game the phone was engaged for a wk and couldnt get through. had to go down to the ground in the end.

sympathise with you ste, cant believe it cant be sorted. it's not rocket science!

Have to agree ...tried to renew mine, was on hold caller 12, 15 mins later caller 1 then cut off.

Did it on line eventually..

But my mate who i go with forgot to do on early bird so called a couple of days later to be told he cant renew until prices set..so now he's not bothering as their attitude ###### him off!

But my mate who i go with forgot to do on early bird so called a couple of days later to be told he cant renew until prices set..so now he's not bothering as their attitude ###### him off!

408963[/snapback]

So he forgot for a month, but it's their attitude that's in the wrong?

So he forgot for a month, but it's their attitude that's in the wrong?

408977[/snapback]

Yes, exactly.

The club are trying to sell a product, that product being football.

It`s their duty to sell, not the customers duty to buy.

The customer can chose to take his business elsewhere, whilst a club like Blackburn Rovers cannot afford to lose custom.

'forgot' doesn`t come into it. A premiership club like Blackburn should be striving for peoples custom not f#####g them off with lame excuses.

Amateurish.

What a load of ###########to blame the club because someone forgot to take up a special offer.

Season Tickets dont normally go on sale until JUNE.

The club gave EVERYONE, yes EVERYONE an opportunity to buy season tickets at 2005-06 prices for the WHOLE OF APRIL. before they put season tickets on sale at 2006-07 season prices.

Its no DFS where theres a sale every ########## week.

408963[/snapback]

But my mate who i go with forgot to do on early bird so called a couple of days later to be told he cant renew until prices set..so now he's not bothering, if he's honest he just can't be arsed but Rovers have pulled out all the stops to find him the excuse he was looking and made it easier for him to stop going.

I can honestly say I've never had a single issue with the TO. Yes there are a few occassions, always for big games, when less experienced staff are drafted into help with sales, and these staff do struggle a little. Usually instead of asking for customer numbers they ask for block, row and seat and this gets confusing. Other than that my experience is the TO staff will do whatever is necessary to help any individual fan.

The April early bird scheme, coupled with online renewal is nothing short of fantastic. It took me less than a minute to renew 4 STs, at last season's prices instead of all the tedious form filling, trips to the ground etc. 11/10 for that one Rovers.

There are always people who don't follow the procedure, can't be bothered to renew on time etc. and then use it as yet another reason to stop going. Idiots.

Just three examples of the TO helpfulness:

When the new BBE opened I needed an aisle seat for my son. The wonderful Diane, who left years ago arranged to take me into the stand, view and chose my seats. At the time the letters page of the LET was full of whinging fans so I wrote in to put my view. Got headlines for that one and a written thank you from the club.

Queuing for Cardiff I needed five seats but only had four STs. Again I needed special arrangements for my son. I stopped Tom Finn, who I now know but didn't then, and explained the problem. I was just a fan in the queue. He asked me to write to him personally when I knew my seat numbers, a few days later an extra ticket arrived in the row directly in front of our booked seats. So they checked through 30,000 tickets to sort that one out.

Celtic away, Jordan couldn't get a ticket. Lo and behold a few quiet phone calls and it was sorted - not by me I hasten to add.

Approached in a proper manner, with a reasonable explaination the TO and Blackburn Rovers will do whatever is necessary to accommodate fans. However if fans don't follow the guidelines for some reason what is the club to do? No point in making offers if everybody knows you don't have to meet the deadline.

Still no point in missing an opportunity to kick the finest club in the PL.

I can honestly say I've never had a single issue with the TO. Yes there are a few occassions, always for big games, when less experienced staff are drafted into help with sales, and these staff do struggle a little. Usually instead of asking for customer numbers they ask for block, row and seat and this gets confusing. Other than that my experience is the TO staff will do whatever is necessary to help any individual fan.

The April early bird scheme, coupled with online renewal is nothing short of fantastic. It took me less than a minute to renew 4 STs, at last season's prices instead of all the tedious form filling, trips to the ground etc. 11/10 for that one Rovers.

There are always people who don't follow the procedure, can't be bothered to renew on time etc. and then use it as yet another reason to stop going. Idiots.

Just three examples of the TO helpfulness:

When the new BBE opened I needed an aisle seat for my son. The wonderful Diane, who left years ago arranged to take me into the stand, view and chose my seats. At the time the letters page of the LET was full of whinging fans so I wrote in to put my view. Got headlines for that one and a written thank you from the club.

Queuing for Cardiff I needed five seats but only had four STs. Again I needed special arrangements for my son. I stopped Tom Finn, who I now know but didn't then, and explained the problem. I was just a fan in the queue. He asked me to write to him personally when I knew my seat numbers, a few days later an extra ticket arrived in the row directly in front of our booked seats. So they checked through 30,000 tickets to sort that one out.

Celtic away, Jordan couldn't get a ticket. Lo and behold a few quiet phone calls and it was sorted - not by me I hasten to add.

Approached in a proper manner, with a reasonable explaination the TO and Blackburn Rovers will do whatever is necessary to accommodate fans. However if fans don't follow the guidelines for some reason what is the club to do? No point in making offers if everybody knows you don't have to meet the deadline.

Still no point in missing an opportunity to kick the finest club in the PL.

409006[/snapback]

Nuff said tinykit.gif

New Prices Are on the Offish site today.

Blackburn End Lower up to £460, or £435 with Loyalty.

And all ST holders to get free admission to the first WAFFA cup match.

Edited by stuwilky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.