BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets.........

Rovers need to provide the fans with something that will make people want to consider buying a season ticket.

Bolton had a big bid accepted for AJ, which shows they are showing ambition. Our club need to do the same - just to increase interest from fans.

How about a bid for Nolan?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rovers need to provide the fans with something that will make people want to consider buying a season ticket.

Bolton had a big bid accepted for AJ, which shows they are showing ambition. Our club need to do the same - just to increase interest from fans.

How about a bid for Nolan?

We could bid for Duff, Eidur and John Terry, yet we'd still not sell more season tickets.

We could bid for Duff, Eidur and John Terry, yet we'd still not sell more season tickets.

We could SIGN Duff, Eidur and John Terry and still not sell more season tickets if some of the comments on here are anything to go by :lol:

We've just finished 6th, in the UEFA and played some great stuff yet still people believe the club must do more to get peoples interest and therefore attend games. If we won the league next season no doubt next summer there would be people on here stating they would renew their season ticket if we'd won the FA cup as well !!

Edited by BrianPotter

sorry if I've missed the answer to this somewhere....I'm one who renewed on the early bird scheme on-line - does anyone know when the old (retained) tickets/passes go "live" again? Just feel nervous that I've heard zilch since I did it :unsure:

sorry if I've missed the answer to this somewhere....I'm one who renewed on the early bird scheme on-line - does anyone know when the old (retained) tickets/passes go "live" again? Just feel nervous that I've heard zilch since I did it :unsure:

I think that is the idea, its all done nice and simple.

• Backroom

I've just received the confirmation card thingy through the post and guess what...

I'm in seat 15 row 199 !! muppets! can't even get the flaming row and seat numbers in the right columns.. hmm I'd better check and make sure they've got the right ground !!!!!

I've just received the confirmation card thingy through the post and guess what...

I'm in seat 15 row 199 !! muppets! can't even get the flaming row and seat numbers in the right columns.. hmm I'd better check and make sure they've got the right ground !!!!!

I've just noticed that as well. However, I'll forgive them for that error because I think the reverse side of the card is so cool. :)

I've just noticed that as well. However, I'll forgive them for that error because I think the reverse side of the card is so cool. :)

Pedersen must be getting a new squad number.

As I've been given the number 12. :lol:

Received an email today from the Club, about the claim your own seat deadline next weekend. Wonder how the Bellamy departure is going to effect the ST sales. Let's hope we get a player or two (hopefully both strikers) next week to compensate the loss.

Could do with getting our preparations back on track, was really looking forward to next season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.