BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ticket Collections, Issues Etc....

14May1995

Have now got my TST7's for France - recieved tickets for first 3 games and a voucher. Reading the FIFA site it states the following in the customer self service:

"All TST Series orders will be shipped by DHL Express at the registered delivery address. The tickets for the final round matches will be included in this delivery. Together with these tickets the DHL Express delivery will include a Voucher. This Voucher is valid for all tickets and all persons included in the order."

Should line 2 read: The tickets for the FIRST round of matches will be included...

OR am I missing something here.

Anyone know ... Will???

Edited by 14May1995

Not 100% sure as not got a TST.

BUT

from reading the forums on www.soccerphile.com it appears this is normal, as that until its certain where each team would und up playing that they cannot issue tickets. You will be able to collect tickets then from any stadium ticketing centre up until the day before the next match..

Fans Site

Question:

I have a TST-series. For the time being there is a voucher for the games after the preliminary round. What do I have to pay attention to?

Answer:

You will have to exchange the voucher for further tickets at the stadium ticket centre of the city where the Last-of-Sixteen game takes place. You can also authorize somebody else to get the tickets for you. You may only pick up the tickets on days when no game is scheduled there. If you have several series you only get one voucher for all tickets.

Not too sure as I dont have a TST.

My tickets from EnglandFans contain a ticket for each of the group games and a voucher (same as the tickets) for each of the next few games.

The thing is with TST's is that once the groups are finished you follow the team finishing top of the group. So there is only one route to the final, so I guess you would pick up all the tickets after the group stages.

Not too sure as I dont have a TST.

My tickets from EnglandFans contain a ticket for each of the group games and a voucher (same as the tickets) for each of the next few games.

The thing is with TST's is that once the groups are finished you follow the team finishing top of the group. So there is only one route to the final, so I guess you would pick up all the tickets after the group stages.

Yes - looks like that from further investigation. Pick up at any City immediately after the group stages have finished and I guess that includes the Final. Thought they (the Final tickets) may have come in the package as that's the only other game that we know where we'll be beforehand. But thinking about it, they can't issue those as they don't know if France will be winners or R/U in their group and therefore could end up with French fans sat in wrong section ... or any other team if you see what I mean.

Their description and instructions aren't written very clearly though!!

Whatever, looks like I'll be in Cologne on the 23rd and picking up the rest of the tickets after that!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.