BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

Some good teams in that list. Funny to see Gretna qualifying for the UEFA 1st rnd with Ranger into the Q2 rnd though :lol:

We could draw Gretna then couldn't we. That would be a laugh. I think they've agreed to play their home games at Motherwell. So it could be Buckfast and fried Marsbars all round then.

Some good teams in that list. Funny to see Gretna qualifying for the UEFA 1st rnd with Ranger into the Q2 rnd though :lol:

Err i'd read it again, Rangers are in round 1 and Gretna in Q2, they are seeded so have a fair chance of going through, so we could get them in round 1.

Err i'd read it again, Rangers are in round 1 and Gretna in Q2, they are seeded so have a fair chance of going through, so we could get them in round 1.

Must've changed it :rolleyes::P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If I could have one wish this coming season it would be for Rovers to do themselves justice in this competition and be able to hold our heads high....to get to the final in Glasgow would be a night never to be forgotten.

Judging by the Hughes mentality of previous domestic cup ties and the seriousness with which he fields his strongest side possible I feel confident we can undo the wrongs of years gone by.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Spurs seal TV deal

Tottenham are close to agreeing a deal with ITV for coverage of their home Uefa Cup ties this season. The opening stages of the competition, starting with a knockout round in September, are likely to be screened on ITV4, but should Spurs progress to the group stage any juicy ties could find their way on to ITV1. Channel Five has done a similar deal with Newcastle for ties at St James' Park, starting with the second qualifying round match on August 24. Five will also attempt to pick up away games involving English clubs. ITV owns the rights to all matches from the quarter-final stage onwards.

The Guardian

So Spurs get ITV, Newcastle Channel 5, who do we get? Bloody Bravo or most likely the Wrestling Channel for us.

Actually though, it's not to a bad a thing if our games our not on TV(although im sure with tv and football these days we're bound to be on TV every Uefa game) as its would most probably mean higher gates

So Spurs get ITV, Newcastle Channel 5, who do we get? Bloody Bravo or most likely the Wrestling Channel for us.

don't be so negative i'm sure eurosport may take a keen eye on showing our uefa cup run lol.

Edited by bboy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.