BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup Betting

I had £1.80 on England:D - it was all I could cobble together to take the the betfred up the road!!

Its always good to have a look around what everyone is doing. All bookies are doing some kind of special offer.

At laddy's we're doing top class doubles and trebles which are quite good (I think they do them on bluesq also) - where they make a combined price for the 3 games of the day which is more than the normal treble. Its not much of a difference, but if you're putting £300 on like sg194 it does make a difference.

I had a twenty on a multi box pick. I needed 10 or 11 results for $34,000. I now HATE Sweden

My betting slip

STATUS Description Price Wager AUD Payout Results

Lost

World Cup - Group Matches - POLAND v ECUADOR - Head To Head - ECUADOR Win 4.20 20.00 0.00 ECUADOR 2 - 0

(Winner)

World Cup - Group Matches - MEXICO v IRAN - Head To Head - MEXICO Win 1.50 MEXICO 3 - 1

(Winner)

World Cup - Group Matches - SWEDEN v TRINIDAD & TOBAGO - Head To Head - SWEDEN Win 1.27 DRAW 0 - 0

(Lost)

World Cup - Group Matches - NETHERLANDS v SERBIA & MONTENEGRO - Head To Head - WIN Win 3.30 NETHERLANDS 1 - 0

(Winner)

World Cup - Group Matches - AUSTRALIA v JAPAN - Head To Head - AUSTRALIA Win 2.40 AUSTRALIA 3 - 1

(Winner)

World Cup - Group Matches - ENGLAND v PARAGUAY - Head To Head - WINN Win 3.50 ENGLAND 1 - 0

(Winner)

World Cup - Group Matches - PORTUGAL v ANGOLA - Head To Head - PORTUGAL Win 1.36 PORTUGAL 1 - 0

(Winner)

World Cup - Group Matches - ITALY v GHANA - Head To Head - ITALY Win 1.45 ITALY 2 - 0

(Winner)

World Cup - Group Matches - GERMANY v COSTA RICA - Head To Head - GERMANY Win 1.28 GERMANY 4 - 2

(Winner)

World Cup - Group Matches - ARGENTINA v IVORY COAST - Head To Head - ARGENTINA Win 1.52 ARGENTINA 2 - 1

(Winner)

World Cup - Group Matches - CZECH REPUBLIC v USA - Head To Head - CZECH REPUBLIC Win 2.00 CZECH REPUBLIC 3 - 0

(Winner)

Total Wagered 20.00 AUD

Edited by neekoy

im just doing individual matches and accumulators

before i went to germany i put £20 on the games whislt i was not here

sweden, german, poland, and a few others to win, some lost some won, i came back and was 28p up

but yesterday i won a little bit more, and if brazil win today i get a further £14 :)

Brazil v Croatia (Full Time Result) Brazil

France v Switzerland (Full Time Result) France

Spain v Ukraine (Full Time Result) Spain

England v Trinidad & Tobago (Full Time Result) England

Portugal v Iran (Full Time Result) Portugal

Italy v USA (Full Time Result) Italy

Sweden v Paraguay (Full Time Result) Sweden

£20 bet = £364.87 to win with bet365

Got ~£10 on an accumulator for today:

spain - ukraine: draw @ 3.20

tunisia - saudi arabia: saudi @ 4.55

germany - poland: germany @ 1.50

Should give a decent payout of ~£200 if and only if.

My old bookie Centrebet was being slow and annoying last night so I signed up for a new one - the choice was easily bet24 (our new sponsor) and I can't complain about the signup bonus of £24 either :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.