BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Japan 1 Australia 3

dillo_dillo

England are just plain bonkers not to have appointed Hiddinck. He's going to steer one of the poorer sides at the WC into the last 16 and quite possibly the last 8.

Chipperfield is obviously used to being totally out of his depth having practised drowning in Basel's CL games whilst Wilkshire is new to being out-classed. Moore is hopeless- only Lucas saved the Aussies bacon at the back and that goes for flaky Schwartzer. Ref was right to apologise but you can be certain that Prso and pals will have sussed the Aussie keeper's weakness- just as well for the socceroos that Prso is 100% rubbish.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you can be certain that Prso and pals will have sussed the Aussie keeper's weakness- just as well for the socceroos that Prso is 100% rubbish.

Totally agree on your Gus Hiddink point.

Philipl, Im not too worried about Croatia, I think Australia will have Croatia pretty sussed - They have three Australians in their team!!! :lol::D:lol:

EDIT: I thought Prso was Croatia's best player tonight, against Brazil..

Just had dinner at the Australian team hotel. Gus Hiddinck is very nice to talk to. And the food there is excellent. (the team were all having a card school or something similar after dinner I saw one very tall one that I couldn't identify- as it had short hair and the only outfield beanpole doesn't, my guess is one of the two reserve goalies and one very small and weedy one with a tattoo on his calf- who I think might be Luke Wilkshire)

Actually have a ticket to Australia v Brazil. Go Aussie go!

I hate you too now.. :(

By the way, your obsession with Lucas Neill is definately unhealthy. ;)

Edited by AussieinUk

England are just plain bonkers not to have appointed Hiddinck. He's going to steer one of the poorer sides at the WC into the last 16 and quite possibly the last 8.

Chipperfield is obviously used to being totally out of his depth having practised drowning in Basel's CL games whilst Wilkshire is new to being out-classed. Moore is hopeless- only Lucas saved the Aussies bacon at the back and that goes for flaky Schwartzer. Ref was right to apologise but you can be certain that Prso and pals will have sussed the Aussie keeper's weakness- just as well for the socceroos that Prso is 100% rubbish.

Agreed Schwarzer had one of his poorer games, but Phillip if you had watched him in the dutch friendly it was simply one of the best keeping games I have ever seen.

He is our David Seaman, one minute brilliant the next a touch 'flaky'.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.