BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reidy!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be a long shot, and you might argue he is more of a winger/striker, but I think Ronaldinho playing as a creative attacking midfielder behind the two strikers might be just what we need.

What do you think?

not sure mate, we could play Bentley or Gallagher in that role..and they are young and talented, Ronaldinho is getting old and is a bit overrated

cant see it being a season long loan because we need a midfielder anyway, i think we should splash out on a quality player someone like pirlo, maniche or del assendro. or maybe someone english like reo-cocker or barton.

Pirlo and Maniche - Dreamworld

D'Allesandro - too lightweight to play in a 4 man midfield

Barton - Just signed a new deal

Reo-Coker - West Ham fans have been less than impressed with him this season

This may be a long shot, and you might argue he is more of a winger/striker, but I think Ronaldinho playing as a creative attacking midfielder behind the two strikers might be just what we need.

What do you think?

Nah he's way out of our league. I like the look of that Kaka' fella though. Sergio Aguero or Lionel Messi would be good signings but they lack experience...

pirlo is in a dream world bit like when west ham fans dreamin about macherano and tevez. maniche isnt a dream world we could easily sign him, barton would come for the right price. and i would personaly like to see reo-cocker at rovers.

pirlo is in a dream world bit like when west ham fans dreamin about macherano and tevez. maniche isnt a dream world we could easily sign him, barton would come for the right price. and i would personaly like to see reo-cocker at rovers.

Tevez and Mascherano are owned by some dodgy sports agency. Pirlo is not. This would also happen to be the same sports agency that was looking to buy...West Ham.

Edited by Rovermatt

In a word NO

It is a wonder that noclub has tried to claim for compensation when their player gets injured while on International duty, as in the strange world of the legal system anything is possible

Didn't the FAI pay us some cash when Duffer or somebody got injured while on International duty? Or did I just make that up?

I can't remember us ever getting anything like that, if a club successfully gets compensation that would open the floodgates for any club to claim.

Found this. Whether it was actually paid or not, I'm not sure. Was for Duffers wages while injured on International duty.

Duffer

Edited by DownUnderRover

Never mind compensation from the FAI, how about from the quack - presumably there wasn't a fracture there beforehand or it would have been seen on the 1st scan. (See the Sporting Life link above). I'm no orthopaedic surgeon but even if it was there before I presume being "pulled and twisted all over the place" isn't the best treatment for a fractured back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.