Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Players Who Are Gonna Score A Multi-million Pound Move

Tango

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Wilkshire, it would depend on where he went and who was coaching him

He would need cover so that would rule out everyone but the top 4 or 5 teams in the premier league. He might go alright at some of the smaller leagues around, France, Portugal or even Germany to some extent.

Barnetta already plays for a decent side.

From the game last night, maybe Stephane Grichting and Ricardo CABANAS (although not multi million) from Switzerland as well as Artem MILEVSKIY and Maksym KALINICHENKO from Ukraine. Milevskiy in particular I though looked really impressive.

Some mexican players like:

Omar Bravo

Pavel Pardo

Jose Fonseca

Carlos Salcido

Gonzalo Pineda

Doubtful simply due to the reluctance for Mexican players to be overseas.

And to elaborate, I don't think its really a skill or a system issue as drakefyre proposed. After all there are plenty of Prem and CL sides in Europe who would love to shore up their defence wth a few "brick walls". I do think its more of a cultural reluctance, since many of the players that do go overseas wait until their later years after they've become household names and accomplished much of what can be done domestically. Young talent doesn't get pried from Mexico as it does from most other parts of the world.

Edited by USRoverME

Lucas Neill. Except he probably won't flop.

He is upset at the penalty!

Got good reports though so MH is waiting with a new contract before we lose him as well... :lol:

Just watching Brazil and Ghana, Brazil dam rapid movers so one of them will suffice...lmaooooo My choice RONALDO...hehehehehee

:lol:

Edited by roverroll

What do you guys think of Teymourian of Iran, their defensive midfielder, or the right back who hacked down Figo, Kaabi!?

:)

I was impressed with most of the Iranian players...in the last world cup they were defensive and boring as hell but they look to have sopme really skillful players and good passers of the ball. However my answer is no...i would not want either of those two to come here!

Stephen Appiah is a quality player and is one that has definately caught the eye at the World Cup. He'd be a terrific signing, but Fenerbache play in the Champions League on a regular basis.

Edited by RoyRover

Doubtful simply due to the reluctance for Mexican players to be overseas.

And to elaborate, I don't think its really a skill or a system issue as drakefyre proposed. After all there are plenty of Prem and CL sides in Europe who would love to shore up their defence wth a few "brick walls". I do think its more of a cultural reluctance, since many of the players that do go overseas wait until their later years after they've become household names and accomplished much of what can be done domestically. Young talent doesn't get pried from Mexico as it does from most other parts of the world.

It also has a lot to do with money. The top Mexican clubs pay obscenely good wages, so there isn't the need to move overseas that you see with a lot of other places.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.