BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

Apparently this is a big hit on Youtube. Not surprising.

Eight minutes long, the first couple of minutes are a bit of a dead loss, but by gawd, keep going. It turns on its head the theory of "the hunters & the hunted." It makes you wonder about the mentality of yer average herd of buffalo. Looks like they have group discussions and get mightily cheesed off with being at the wrong end of the food chain.

angry buffalos

Edited by colin

An old one, but still a classic.....

The innocence of it all......

;)

(also....a bit too rude to post a link on here, but check out boro pat on Youtube....a middlesbrough version of Postman Pat. Yes it`s been done before but some of it is quite funny ;) )

Edited by cletus

• 2 weeks later...
(also....a bit too rude to post a link on here, but check out boro pat on Youtube....a middlesbrough version of Postman Pat. Yes it`s been done before but some of it is quite funny ;) )

Thats surely worth a 7 day ban....

www.boropat.com

Bloody ace, but nowhere near work safe. Anywhere with mobile phone versions ?

• 3 weeks later...
I came across this quite by chance has anyone any idea what it is about? Just click a selection in any of the cells in the table and see what happens.

Looks like its some kind of tool for a foreign scrabble???

On the top two lines you choose a letter, and then on the third line you choose how many letters long you want the word to be.

It then finds a list of words that is that number of letters long, and also includes the two letters you specify.

All I want to ask is 'why'?

I came across this quite by chance has anyone any idea what it is about? Just click a selection in any of the cells in the table and see what happens.

Just crossword tool I think, but it doesn't seem to use any dictionary. Cause if it was, it wouldn't spit out such words:

kkf

klf

kmf

knf

kpf

kqf

That said, if you want to cheat at scrabble or anything similar, there are much better tools :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.