BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

• 2 weeks later...

Somone sent me this. Its 24 mins long and I said there was no way I was sitting through it but for some reason did.

The guy going out on the pull made me laugh:-

Fascinating insight into human behaviour. Compulsive viewing but goodness only knows how it took 10 people to produce it. Very similar to the compulsion of watching 7Up.

Should You Be Driving A Nissan Micra?

Following BMW?s recent introduction of tests to identify people unpleasant enough to drive their vehicles, Nissan too have developed selection criteria for buyers of their own little Micra.

If you are scared of driving grown-up cars or venturing more than 300 yards from home then the Micra may be for you. Answer the following simple questions to find out if your driving is bad enough that you really should think about getting one.

1. To park your car at the side of the road you need to find a space that is

A: 50% longer than the car

B: twice the length of the car

C: twice the length of a double-decker bus.

2. Your greatest fear in the world today is

A: terrorism

B: global warming

C: right-hand turns.

3. You are heading in the wrong direction, and need to turn around. Which of the following manoeuvres are you most likely to employ?

A: a U-turn

B: a three-point turn

C: a three-hundred-and-seventy-eight point turn

4. Your car needs filling with unleaded. Where at the petrol station do you park?

A: neatly alongside the unleaded pump

B: neatly alongside the diesel pump

C: at 45 degrees to the car wash

5. When you look in your mirror, how many cars on average are queued up behind you?

A: ten to twenty

B: twenty to fifty

C: Are you telling me that cars are fitted with mirrors?

6. What accessory would you most like to fit to your Nissan Micra?

A: BIG speakers, for pumping out BIG choons

B: BIG alloys and PHAT tyres, for serious burning of rubber

C: a nice little embroidered cushion to help me see over the steering wheel

7. What consumable item do you need to replace most often on your car?

A: the battery

B: the oil

C: the back bumper

8. When referring to your Micra, what are you most likely to call it?

A: ?The car?

B: ?The Micra?

C: ?Cuddlewuddles?

Scoring

For each question that you answered ?A? give yourself 0 points

For each question that you answered ?B? give yourself 0 points

For each question that you answered ?C? give yourself 10 points

If you were too timid to answer any of the questions, award yourself 100 bonus points.

Your Total

0 to 30 points: Phew, it?s OK! You are still capable of driving a proper car; give the Nissan Micra a wide berth. Seriously though, do give it a wide berth because the person driving it really hasn?t got a clue.

40 to 50 points: You are OK at the moment, but you should try the test again in a year or two, to see if your driving has deteriorated to the required standard.

60 to 70 points: You qualify! Get yourself a nice little Micra, and while you are at it, maybe some driving lessons. Factor about 30 minutes into your journey times for each junction you need to negotiate.

More than 70 points: Oh, dear! It?s a Micra automatic for you. Or better still, throw away that license at get yourself a nice bus pass!

Thank you for participating in this important survey. Please now do your bit to relieve chaos and congestion on our roads: Pass this on to a hopeless driver, and see if we can get them to take the hint!

^^ lol :lol::lol:

I followed a micra the other day down the entire length of Manxman road (from the top to the lights at the infirmary) I swear it didn`t go over 15-20mph the whole journey. At the lights (i was turning left) the micra (with 2 old dears in it) straddled both lanes & had no indicators on. My heart sank as they jerkily decided to turn left when the lights went green. A massive line of traffic followed them at 20mph, until the road went into 2 lanes outside the Aqueduct!! :o

burberry-pattern-house.jpg

bergen-house.jpg

Artist Jens Werner Andersen from Norway has painted his house in Burberry-pattern. He woke up one day and thought it was a fun idea. It is some weeks after halloween, but the orange pumpkin is still standing on the porch. The main vision for the house, when Jens bought it six years ago, was that there should be a gathering place for happy people, peace-on-earth-mentality and art loving people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.