BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

Just found this link off Stephen Fry`s twitter page ,apologies if mentioned before but it is funny! :D

Edit: WARNING!! Contains strong language

One of the chaps behind that is an old family friend of mine, both of them are doctors who trained at Imperial College and have a selection of very very tasteless non medical and medical related songs.

Another less known one:

WARNING

If you're bad with heights don't watch this. It made me queasy every time he looks down !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2BVZusbuxQ

You know the phrase you can do anything if you try, well I know for a fact that I could never do this. Also felt a bit queasy

He lived/lived with the boyfriend of one of the girls who works in our shop, she says he's hilarious but much quieter in real life. She also says he's asked for photos and autographs when he's out and he always signs his real name and they go; "who the hell is that" :lol:

He's writing a show for BBC NI atm too :rover:

He lived/lived with the boyfriend of one of the girls who works in our shop, she says he's hilarious but much quieter in real life. She also says he's asked for photos and autographs when he's out and he always signs his real name and they go; "who the hell is that" :lol:

He's writing a show for BBC NI atm too :rover:

Ah, excellent, I'll have to keep an eye out for that. I can imagine the banter (abuse!?!) he gets when he's out.

The psychiatrist skit in the last one had me in stitches. That office seems strangely similar to the uni halls :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.