BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accy Friendly

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many a Stanley fan cant stand the sight of Burnley due to what Bob the butcher and his club did to them!

Yeah I'll agree with that.

Anyway, Accy Stanley is like our little brother. We have nurtured it and looked after it from it's evil half-sister 'Bumley'. Most clubs hate t'bastords more than they hate us. In fact they all do.

Many a Stanley fan cant stand the sight of Burnley due to what Bob the butcher and his club did to them!

Amen brother.

MAke sure you all visit the Greyhound pub on whalley road just down the road from the ground... cheapest beer in lancs!!!

Glad to know it's still open, had a few tipples in there meself, not too far from where I used to live but the Crown was the closest, seldom drank there though as I recall the landlord at the time was a bit of a dork.

MAke sure you all visit the Greyhound pub on whalley road just down the road from the ground... cheapest beer in lancs!!!

Think that will have to have a pit stop in there then on way to ground.

Depends if drinking in town centre first :):rover:

Anyone no when tickets on sale because i would like to get it and no i am sorted

Make sure you all visit the Greyhound pub on whalley road just down the road from the ground... cheapest beer in lancs!!!

I'm talking just over a pound a pint for strong lager by the way!!! Also the crown is ok but more pricey... its even a quid a song on the jukebox :o The last time FC United played at accy they put a big marquee in the garden of The Oaklee also. Doubt we will take as many 'drinking' fans as them to the match though.

Think that will have to have a pit stop in there then on way to ground.

Depends if drinking in town centre first :):rover:

Anyone no when tickets on sale because i would like to get it and no i am sorted

Oh and drinking in Accy town centre could be a bit ropey as i'm sure the dingles will attend this in big numbers... Unless someone has had a bright idea and arranged a friendly for them somewhere far away that evening!

Edited by jamiebrfc

I'm talking just over a pound a pint for strong lager by the way!!! Also the crown is ok but more pricey... its even a quid a song on the jukebox :o The last time FC United played at accy they put a big marquee in the garden of The Oaklee also. Doubt we will take as many 'drinking' fans as them to the match though.

Oh and drinking in Accy town centre could be a bit ropey as i'm sure the dingles will attend this in big numbers... Unless someone has had a bright idea and arranged a friendly for them somewhere far away that evening!

Hang on a minute I will just give my old mate Jimmy Calderwood a ring at Aberdeen!! :lol:

Went to get our tickets today. Got 2 students and 1 junior. They couldn't do disabled and helper because they hadn't had the info from Stanley "You'll have to go to Accrington Stanley for those". So we did. No problem. Couldn't someone have got on the phone to clarify, to save us a trip? :angry:

I really want to go this match!! ... I can't to go ....How frustrating!

Lovely poster :)

http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/downloa...-ticketonly.jpg

more lovely poster

http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/downloa...nghamforest.jpg

I love that stadium(Graund?) 'cause, I love watching the game standing!!

( I don't need the seat!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.